1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Accepted Mc-WarZ Application #2

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Mythological, Dec 2, 2020.

?

Should Miguel/Alting be given a chance at staff?

1. Yes

18 vote(s)
    94.7%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Alting

Alting Active Member

Ratings:
    +43
    Brawl Junior Moderator Application

Read over this thread: http://www.brawl.com/threads/14752/
    If you do not meet the requirements (active, helpful, must have Discord, etc) do not apply yet; it will be an auto deny.

What is your in-game name? - Alting
    Is your Minecraft account secured and migrated? - Yes, it is secured.

How old are you? - 21
    What time zone are you in? - Pacific Standard Time
    Are you multilingual? Can you speak multiple languages? - I speak English and Spanish.

What is your experience and knowledge of Brawl? - It was late 2014 when Toxic_matt had invited me to join brawl. I used to only play on weedkits. It was very nice of him to let me use an account with MVP on it so I can play. From that day on, I could not stop playing. I began to play on WarZ more and more leading me to learn a lot of the gamemode. Not only was I playing on WarZ but really enjoyed playing on mc-war and party. When wild west came up I played a lot of that too. Even though all of the other servers Brawl has are fun, WarZ has and still is my main server. I can say I know the basics of the gamemode but I know there is a lot more I can learn.
    What is your experience with moderating servers, if any? - Before playing on Brawl I played on a factions server. Raidcow was the first server I ever played on when I began playing minecraft. I began as a chat moderator and worked my way up to administrator. Keeping chat clean was one of my main priorities. This created a welcoming and positive outlook on the server which helped with growing the server. This was around 6-7 years ago so I do not remember much about the whole experience.
    Why do you want to become a moderator on Brawl? - One main reason I want to become a moderator on Brawl is because the server has been with me for so long I want to see it grow and become more successful. The staff team is already doing a great job with hosting events and being active, with Ritzy bringing back WarZ and now becoming owner of Brawl motivates me to help the server. It is also my pleasure to help the staff team as it would be beneficial for them to not worry about something simple like chat being moderated which can help them work on other projects and not lose focus. I would like to help to the best of my abilities. I also love creating content for Brawl, it is something I do for memories and for new players to see my POV to get a little feel on how it is.

Have you ever used a hacked client before? - I have but never on Brawl.
    Have you ever been punished (banned, kicked, muted, etc) legitimately on a public Minecraft server? If so, why? - I have never been ban for hacking on brawl. The account "Alting" was shared for a while as RevisingMC was the owner of the account. "Alting" is now fully mine and nobody has or will have access to it, it has become my main account for a while now. However, I have been banned on brawl on my old main for misusing the mod "Toggle Sneak". It was later resolved.

What do you consider your greatest strength? - One of my greatest strengths works best with the WarZ community. I am slow to anger and keep a positive mind at most times. No matter the situation I am in I am able to keep me cool and handle negative things that come my way. In WarZ, loosing loot is something that angers many people. For me, it is just part of the game and being dead and broke is something I am okay with. I am also a friendly guy but when It comes to work, I do what is right.
    What do you consider your greatest weakness? - One of my greatest weaknesses is being shy. Sometimes being shy prevents me from working at the best of my ability. It is something I work on all the time.
    Which Brawl server(s) are you most active on? - I am mostly active on Mc-WarZ.

How many Brawl staff applications have you made in the past? - I have made one application in the past.
    What is the date of the last application you submitted? - August 21, 2017. It is easily viewable by searching it up on the forums.
    Do you have Discord?
    Alting#1073
    Anything else you would like to state? - There are many things I put a lot of effort to, apart from school and work WarZ has been one of those for a while. I can easily say, becoming a member of the staff team will be one of those things I put a lot of effort to. It has been in my mind to apply for a while now and I've seen how the staff team is active and working on the server I decided it is go time. I am open to all feedback.
    Please insert a Yes / No poll below.

#1 Alting, Dec 2, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2020
  2. Warrey

Warrey Former WarZ Staff

Ratings:
    +67
    Discord:
    Warrey#9081
    Definitely, you are mature and happy person with a mindset that could change Brawl, easy +1

3. gangthat

gangthat Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Very mature, fair and active. Think you would be great

4. Usp45

Usp45 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013
    I dont trust a man who carries boats in his inventory... -1

5. NMHRODMAN1SBEST

NMHRODMAN1SBEST WarZ | Ex Staff

Ratings:
    +342
    I know you to be mature and fair towards all. You also bring a new perspective to the table as most of the WarZ Moderators are in the same circle. Definite +1.

6. Alting

Alting Active Member

Ratings:
    +43
    Thanks NMH, means a lot coming from an experienced staff member.

Thank you gangthat! Goodluck with media.

Thank you Warrey, can't wait to see what tutorials you got in the process.

7. CmanOG

CmanOG Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +63
    what this guy said.

8. Squidward

Squidward BEST WARZ SMOD NO KAPPA (ง'̀-'́)ง

Ratings:
    +405
    Discord:
    Jay#3599
    +1 Goodluck, I know you'd be a good staff member. No worries at all.

9. Alting

Alting Active Member

Ratings:
    +43
    Appreciate that Jay!

10. NodusMeSenpaiPls

Ratings:
    +4
    +1 doesnt rage or get mad when playing game. Knows how the game works so doesnt really need an explanation of what needs to be done.

11. Nunyabizniz

Nunyabizniz Active Member

Ratings:
    +4
    +1 i love you

12. Alting

Alting Active Member

Ratings:
    +43
    Thanks NodusMeSenpairPls!