1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Denied professor_stonks amazing application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Professor_Stonks, Dec 17, 2020.

?

should stonks get a chance?

Poll closed Jan 11, 2021.
  1. yes!

33.3%
  2. no!

66.7%
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Professor_Stonks

Professor_Stonks New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    builder.png proto.png cave.png

Minecraft Username
    - professor_stonks
    Timezone - gmt - 6

Would you consider yourself experienced with WorldEdit? Why? - I've dabbled in it before, but not a god using it, i prefer to only to the outline of a build using it, then going in and detailing by hand.
    Would you consider yourself experienced with VoxelSniper? Why? - I've never heard of this before but can learn if needed.

How active would you be on Brawl's Build Team? (A couple hours per week, one hour per day, etc.) - I'm on Minecraft from the time I get up, till i go to bed. given breaks for personal life tasks but other then that I'm clocking in maybe 11+ hours a day.
    Why do you want to join Brawl's Build Team? - I've seen and heard about this server many times, and each time its been complimented on its visual appeal, and id love to join the team, and bring everything I got to the table.

What would you consider your greatest strength with building? (Detailing, Terraforming, Houses, Trees, Statues, etc.) - I'm very good at detailing, I love it, my favorite thing about any building task, and I've earned the right to say I'm a bit of a detailing god lol. I'm also very good at terraforming but don't have any saved images of previous builds of that nature, i can also make rather natural looking structures, and am rather good at decorating a building or terrain. the best style i can deliver is anything that is nether like, i can also do a lot of unique builds like "cave overhauls" and enormous complex castles and things of that nature. im also very good at making gardens and love making hubs/event/arenas anything that people are going to be looking at alot.
    What would you consider your greatest weakness with building? (Detailing, Terraforming, Houses, Trees, Statues, etc.) - id have to say anything that's small and compact, i love having enough room to really experiment using detail and bending the eye to my favor. I'm also not good at modern homes or anything that is bland looking, as i like to make my builds unique in every aspect.

List any previous experience you have with building - I've managed a personal build team, and have built and conducted events on different servers. i also am consistently building, and trying to expand my style, and putting my skills to the test, also, i have played Minecraft for many years so I've got a lot of time and experience under my belt.

Pictures: (Include as many pictures of your builds as you can. If you do not include pictures, your application will be automatically denied. When possible, include proof that the builds are your own.)

file 1 - this is a missive build i had done by myself in a survival server, built by hand. it is very large, and it is one of my most resent builds so its not 100% finished but still looks very clean and eye catching. as the little bit of proof i can give, in the picture you can see the "pro" in the GUI, the first 3 letters of my name.

file 2- this is a mid build picture of a castle i built a month ago, before the Minecraft account got hacked :smile:

file 3- this is an island i made completely by hand, and some buildings in the background that i had help from one of my personal build team members :grinning:

note to staff-- i do not have access to the other builds i have sadly as my pc got cleaned of pictures, and i had to change Minecraft accounts due to someone hacking me :'( i am more then happy to do a test run build if that is asked of me :grinning: ill be sure to outdo myself. i also love to learn things from others, and adapt to there style the best I can and i feel joining the server build team could be a a good learning curve for me.

thank you for reading! hope to hear back from you all soon!!

2. MotoSpeed

MotoSpeed Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I see nice builds, but they lack detail, i would love to see more pictures and more builds. Best of luck, I would also suggest you learn voxi and worldedit because it will help you alot in bigger projects, Best of luck

3. Professor_Stonks

Professor_Stonks New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    they arnt finished, that top one is only 2 hours of building. but thanks for your opinion.

4. xxMineSheepxx

xxMineSheepxx baaaahh

Ratings:
    +571
    Hi professor_stonks,

Thank you for your application! Unfortunately, we have decided that your builds are not up to our current standards. Also, while it is unfortunate that you lost access to your other builds, please include at least 3-5 builds and a large project built in our server in your application, and/or experiment with a range of styles. Refer to previously accepted applications for an idea of what we are looking for in an applicant. Secondly, we want you to know how to use Worldedit and Voxel. These tools make buildings much more efficient and you should know how to reliably use them and not accidentally completely destroy a build.

Denied. Please reapply in at least 1 month.