1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Idea New mini game ideas

Discussion in 'MinecraftParty Deluxe' started by Ralithune, Dec 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Ralithune

Ralithune Active Member

Ratings:
    +23
    As sharing a lot of mini ideas in the Party Discord can eventually look a bit messy I figured I would post them here and explain them a bit better so it's easier to understand and to quickly look over all the game mode ideas. Feel free to give your opinion and add your own ideas that you feel would make the minigame even better

Archer
    In this mini-game, everyone will be placed at a spot in a line similar like shoot the sheep. There will be 3 targets to shoot at these will randomly pop up and will only disappear when shot.
    A green block (1 point)
    A yellow block (3 points)
    A red block (5 points)

The difference in points is because the targets that give higher points will be at a further distance.

A green target will spawn at a distance of around 20-40 blocks.
    A yellow target will spawn at a distance of around 60-80 blocks.
    A red target will spawn at a distance of around 100-120 blocks.
    I haven't tested these distances but they can of course be adjusted accordingly.

Ice Skating / Ice Race
    Another simple game mode. In this game mode just like animal race, you will race other players to the finish, except in this case with boats on ice. Boats go quite fast on ice and this is a lot of fun and requires barely any coding.

Reverse Dropper
    In this mini-game players are given Jump boost 5 and have to parkour upwards (hence the name reverse dropper) very simple and nothing much else to say about this one.

Tsunami Beach
    In this mini-game players will be spawned on a beach. Similar to the smoke game, you have to dodge blocks to avoid dying. waves of water will come on to the beach which players have to dodge, you can compare this mini-game to " Block party" from Fall guys, this game will progressively become harder and harder. I feel like this could be a good replacement for the smoke monster game, which generally is just buggy and not great with the smoke particles, I feel like water would be easier to see and less buggy.

Water loops (IDK I'm not great with making up names)
    This minigame is pretty much the underwater wipeout. Players will be given the Dolphin effect (so you're very quick underwater) And you have to swim through small holes.

A mini-game mode change idea:
    In the real wipeout, you have the famous red balls people have to jump over (if you don't know what I mean just Google "wipeout red balls"), perhaps it would be cool to add these to the current map as well, so like one or 2 times you have to jump over 3 balls, which is, of course, way easier to do in Minecraft compared to real-life but could be very easy to implement and can make for some variation.

Diamond mine:
    Add coal (1 point)
    Add Iron (2 points)
    Add Gold (3 points)
    Diamond becomes 4 points
    Emerald becomes 5

Or just add Gold and make gold 1 point diamond 2 points.

Thanks for reading and Happy New Year !!! :grinning:

#1 Ralithune, Dec 30, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2021
  2. TheMel0n

TheMel0n 8 Year McPvPer

Ratings:
    +117
    Discord:
    Ante#7366
    For the boat race there are plenty already made maps which you could take inspiration from and for the underwater wipeout add depthstrider

• Like Like x 1