1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Update The Wiki

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Ideas' started by Zernaa, Feb 11, 2021.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Zernaa

Zernaa Member

Ratings:
    +28
    I was just looking through the Wiki, and noticed that it’s super outdated. Gamemodes that don’t even exist on brawl anymore are still being advertised there. Since the Wiki is really the only place for new players to learn more about the gamemodes Brawl has to offer, I think it should be updated accordingly.

2. Fireshadow007

Fireshadow007 Party Manager/Build & BT Sub-Manager

Ratings:
    +33
    A long time ago I talked to the staff too about it I forgot when and I forgot who I asked but I think I remember the staff said that it’s for history of brawl and the gamemodes on there, I may be wrong so don’t take my word on this

3. Zernaa

Zernaa Member

Ratings:
    +28
    Still, we could clean up the Wiki a bit, and make a separate page for the history.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Fireshadow007

Fireshadow007 Party Manager/Build & BT Sub-Manager

Ratings:
    +33
    That is not a bad idea, I agree with this

Edit: Now looking at the forums more when you click Brawl Games and look at the games there is no old games there, I think I remember the staff member did say that their using the wiki for history

• Like Like x 1
  5. Charlie_0014

Charlie_0014 Build & BT Overlord, Party Sub-Overlord

Ratings:
    +310
    In early December Atum and I tried working on the main page, and it didn't end well. If you would like to see what it would look like updated, check out our retired gamemodes page: https://www.brawl.com/wiki/retired-gamemodes/. The issue is that the tables format used to format the page seem to not exist anymore. Rip.
    Other than that, we try to keep the gamemodes' pages up to date. I'm going to update Party's pages within the next few weeks.

6. Zernaa

Zernaa Member

Ratings:
    +28
    Thanks for the response, maybe we could just get rid of the Wiki altogether and have some detailed posts with tutorials on all of the gamemodes on the forums. Just to clean things up and avoid confusion.