1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Warrey’s Top 10 Best Players of Jan & Feb

Discussion in 'MC-WarZ' started by Warrey, Feb 22, 2021.

?

Who is the best WarZ player?

1. Cooper

23.1%
  2. Shadow

23.1%
  3. Nunya

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Tanner

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Tdaddy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Kresty

15.4%
  7. Dev

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Kasra

15.4%
  9. Athena

23.1%
  10. Evan

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Warrey

Warrey Former WarZ Staff

Ratings:
    +67
    Discord:
    Warrey#9081
    Warrey’s Top 10 Best Players of January and February
    This is nothing but my opinion and it would be cool if you could state your own opinion so we have something to discuss. Because I feel like the interpretation of “best” is looking very different to different people.

However my interpretation of “best” is a combination of 1v1 events, fights, kills, stats, elo and their thinking in fights including team-playing. It is difficult to measure the skill level of each player since every player is simply good at different things and places.

However you might think that someone else is the best out of this list, who would you say?

Warrey's Top 10 Best Players Jan & Feb
    1.⇁ Cooper
    2.↑+1 Shadow
    3.↑+7 Tanner
    4.⇁ Nunya
    5.↑+4 Evan
    6.⇁ Kresty
    7.↑+1 Kasra
    8.↓-1 Tdaddy
    9.↑+100 Athena
    10.↑+100 Dev

-,+ (number) - Ranking from last month compared to this month. Last Month; https://www.brawl.com/threads/77158/
    ↑ - Means you have increased your skill level since last month.
    ↓ - Means you have decreased your skill level since last month.
    ⇁ - Means your skill level has stayed the same since last month.
    +100 means you have not been on the leaderboard before and are somewhere between all players who play MC-WarZ.

Motivation Summary:
    1. Cooper

Has always stayed sharp, perhaps shared the lace with shadow since they bot pretty much don’t miss and rarely makes mistakes.

2. Shadow
    This player does not miss a single shot when playing on “Sphamy”

3. Tanner
    This one is new, Tanner has always good but not been insane in certain areas. However he has proved that he knows what he’s doing. While getting a lot of hate this list is based on skill level, which he has that many do not see!

4. Nunya
    Also known as randallmango this player quit but then made a semi-comeback. With going from Bambi to Warrior in one day on my account “Fordoes” is impressive. He still keeps his place, you can argue that he is at times better than Tanner but it is hard to compare since he does not always care/being aware at that times which makes Tanner third place instead of him. He also won the montage competition which shows how crazy he can get.

5. Evan
    Also known as “Xion” Evan has always showed talent but has lacked skill in some areas. But due to his combos and crazy playstyle he definitely deserves 5th place.

6. Kresty
    As this player has continued to show talent, he definitely deserves 6th place. Could argue that he would of been better but due to his high ping at times I definitely think it is impressive to see a German become so much better than many NA players.

7. Kasra
    It is hard to put this player on the list as he is sometimes better than everybody else and sometimes gets caught slacking. But overall he has kind of gotten back his old legendary play style and is one of the players I would definitely put on third place if this improvement continues.

8. Tdaddy
    Hard to see since I rarely see “WarreyFanClub” play but when he is in fights he completely destroys everyone. Due to the fact that he does not care as much as other players it becomes difficult to put him above certain players. But still a legend.

9. Athena
    Also known as “Sphamy”. I would easily put him and also 10th place Dev as top 5 but I believe more evidence is needed that these players are actual goats. It is also hard to compare since a player who dies to certain people with lower elo. Still interesting to see how this player will develop.

10. Dev
    8881 or Devmartin1225. This player could as I previously said definitely be top 5. Probably not better than Athena but better than most players. Has shown recent interest and is pretty much good in every situation. But I still doubt if he could beat the players above.
    https://youtu.be/84fPx4jNiIw

Honorable mentions;
    People that could easily be in the top 10 would be Kbz(due to recent nice montages), Screeper (made a day tage similar to many montages), NMH (played on Hotbar and made a fire montage showing that he is a really good player, would’ve been top 10 if I did January), Hacksack (does not play as often but still has potential as he shows his skill-level sometimes), Nekron (of course but due to recent inactivity it’s hard to compare), Alting (recent legendary moments), Cross_Flame (killed Kresty’s entire team by himself all fulld), Bootyism (rarely plays but drops hella kills), Tyler (has shown great recent improvement), Pat (great player with great skill), NikkeP (he sadly doesn’t play but would of definitely been top 10), Yorei (been insane), Heads (high elo), TTIP (insane), KO1REA (really good even though his ping kinda bad).

Thank you for your time! Make your own list/suggest what YOU would like to change.

• Like Like x 1
    #1 Warrey, Feb 22, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2021
  2. Dixse

Dixse Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Discord:
    macade#5166
    i’m no longer citizen, which means i’m getting better at the game finally

3. Sphamy

Sphamy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +583
    Bro I played on swlf

4. Warrey

Warrey Former WarZ Staff

Ratings:
    +67
    Discord:
    Warrey#9081
    You were both playing on the accounts, but I'll change it.

#4 Warrey, Feb 23, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2021