1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Gameplan

Discussion in 'MC-WarZ' started by RyGuy, Feb 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. RyGuy

RyGuy developer man

Ratings:
    +1,067
    [​IMG]
    Hey Zombies!

So, I know it's been a hot minute since I've been open with really anyone about my personal plans for the Z. However, here's where that's all coming.

WarZ will be undergoing a complete recode during season 3. Every top-down mechanic of WarZ is being recoded, and it will be getting integrated into WarZ throughout the season. During this, I want to work hard to ensure we have a large collection of quality ideas to integrate into WarZ after the recode is released to keep updates rolling and pumping out.

During all this, all I can really ask for is patience. I'm one person trying to manage all this code, and it's gonna be a longer process, however, the game will be significantly more updatable, optimized, and easily managed with this change.

To ensure we collect as many community opinions as possible, these brainstorming threads are all listed below. Feel free to leave your comments on literally anything and everything you'd like to, any feedback is appreciated!

Brainstorming Threads
    1. Focus Thread: Player Retention
    2. Focus Thread: PvE
    3. Focus Thread: PvP / Meta
    4. Focus Thread: Miscellaneous

Keep in mind, none of the ideas listed on these focus threads are final at all, they are just ideas that have been compiled for a while. Also, if you want to help out, but don't have a forums account, feel free to contribute through the WarZ Discord!

Thanks
    - WarZ Staff Team

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • ELITE Honor ELITE Honor x 1
    #1 RyGuy, Feb 22, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2021