1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Focus Thread: PvP / Meta

Discussion in 'MC-WarZ' started by RyGuy, Feb 23, 2021.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. RyGuy

RyGuy developer man

Ratings:
    +1,067
    [​IMG]
    Hey Zombies!

This thread is primarily geared to all the veterans out there, but I want to address the current gun / PvP meta here. I've heard a lot of complaints regarding both camping as well as the spray meta, and some ideas here will be to fix those, and some will be just fun new things that could be implemented

Gun Changes
    • LMGs could easily be implemented as another gun, but the balancing would be a bit tricky to not just give all power to the spray meta. We could use something along the lines of FPSHG LMGs to start just to see what happens, but what would you guys like to see?
    • Should spray guns (namely the uzi) be nerfed? Spray meta is extremely overpowered at the moment
    New Items - Fortnite Version
    • Campfire that heals the radius of players (increases camping meta, not sure if this is what we want)
    • Launch pads (would not be usable in combat or if you're tracking, just thought it'd be an easy thing to travel with)
    • Zap trap - stuns players with the invisible lightning creeper effect
    • Ziplines
    • Slurp juice esqe item - would supply the player with slow regen instead of instant health
    • Stun grenade - gives you slowness and nausea
    Other New Items
    • More meelee weapons - add more melee tiers and possibly abilities to help with mobs
    • Spawnable NPC clone, spawn a trackable clone of yourself that would be alive for x seconds to possibly confuse someone in a fight
    • Flare gun - a one time use item that shoots a flare to attract zombies away
    • Syringe - Essentially a stimpack, would give you speed for x time, or until you're hit by something
    • Flint-lock pistol - A simple pistol with very slow fire rate but would give you huge amounts of knockback - would primarily be used for movement
    Item Changes
    • Tents - would you want to see tents modified / tiered / customizable? Feel like there's some potential with tents that's untouched
    • Golden Heads - Really not trying to go back to the old Gapples, but golden heads right now feel almost pointless outside of neglecting fall damage for the most part. What do you think could be done with these?
    • Grapples - they've been a hotly debated topic forever, do we actually want multiuse brought back? What should be done with them - I personally think they're in a perfect spot right now
    Misc Changes
    • Implement a /tpdeny command, as well as implementing the ability to add a /tpyes [player] command
    • Implement token bounties on players
    • Have an elo decaying system to try and keep elo constantly changing
    • Have Team ELO be done to try and encourage some long term teams
    I just want to reiterate - all of these ideas here are purely suggestions and none of them are concrete at all. Feel free to give any feedback / ideas that you'd like!

Thanks
    - WarZ Staff Team

2. PumkinLp

PumkinLp Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +55
    Discord:
    Jo$hY#1523
    Hey as I just came back and im propper **** but warZ still feels the same :grinning: I will post my opinion on it here yes

Guns: I'd love to see the LMGS here maybe balance them around the ak maybe LESS ACURRACY LOWER FIRE RATE MORE DMG
    hmm in my honest opinion we should look around at the t3 shotgun idk in my personal opinion I feel it is op m10 spass in a camping spot just drops everything xD
    Grenades: they do tons of damage maybe tweak it that they do a little less damage but make them some more spamabel
    Smokes: useless you can see trough them rip
    Pistol: maybe buff the deagel? noone uses it all use t3 cuz elite spawns with them xD

Items:
    I'd like to see the stun grenade :grinning:

Meeles:
    Maybe add some enchanted swords to the lootpool (with that increas the amount of zombies spawning in citys and towns but decreas the damage of them)

woudn't add a clone in my oppinion it feels jsut weird

approve flaregun (was in warz in 2013 as a flare)

syringe id acctually would work out something with the bones delete the whole bone stuff and add syringe and gives you X seconds of resistance and speed (longer speed than resi) and fixes a bone

idk about the flintlock pistol maybe we do something with the crossbow?

Tents ..... maybe make tents a "free" echest as they used to be in 2013 but make them persistance at a restart so thexy won't despawn would help whitenames out alot maybe we can get a better playerbase back with that one

Golden heads should give instahealth for like 2-4 sec and negate fall damage make them ultra rare like only found zone 7 at a low precent and or in airdrops so thex won't be that spread around and are "op" but very rare

grappel hard topic for me too I hate them they only work like every 5th time for me ,,,, but id like to see 5-10 uses 1 use is a little too less since you acctually got to spam your inv full with them ...

Tpdeny is a great idea but with /tpdeny (name) tpyes tpaccept tpyes (name) sould be here too

token bountys is a great idea ;D love it 10/10

elodecay depends on how hard its gonna hit like 1day not much but every day you add to it it slowly get more decaying

hmmm about teamelo idk man im generally not happy with the team thingy RN but it seems to workout somewhat good :grinning:

sorry for my ****ty english im bad a typing in english its not my main language but I tried <3
    Greetings PumkinLp