1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Zombie Rework

Discussion in 'MC-WarZ' started by Warrey, Feb 25, 2021.

?

Should my proposed changes to zombies become reality?

1. Yes

57.1%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. With Tweaks

42.9%
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Warrey

Warrey Former WarZ Staff

Ratings:
    +67
    Discord:
    Warrey#9081
    Zombie Rework
    As of now zombies are not being realistic or fun. I remember playing WarZ in 2013 where it was exciting to watch zombies in massive amounts. As of now the current state of WarZ is not looking good in terms of PvE. One thing that could be done to create a fun environment for new players would be to simply add more zombies. By adding more zombies I have brought up an example here;

Watch at 6:25 as it in my opinion gets exciting.

If you watch through the video zombies are also easy to kill. This video got 10 million views which shows INTEREST in something that is almost like MC-WarZ. A rework on zombies could bring new players. In order for this to happen I believe these things will need to change;

- Increase zombie spawn rate
    - Decrease zombie damage
    - Remove ability to get weapons from zombies (unrealistic)
    - Decrease zombie health

- In order to introduce players to what MC-WarZ actually is I also believe that zombies always should be present at spawn. I have had players asking me "where are the zombies at?"

- There should also be a "Free Zone" at every spawn which would function as a line for where zombies are not allowed to be. I am not sure if this is easy to code but would function as a way to remove the ability for zombies and other players to hit you while teleporting.

- Warrey

• ELITE Honor ELITE Honor x 1
    #1 Warrey, Feb 25, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2021
  2. JAILTIME

JAILTIME New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Why not just implement my dungeons and raids idea....Passive PVE content for players to grind through.

• ELITE Honor ELITE Honor x 1
  3. Warrey

Warrey Former WarZ Staff

Ratings:
    +67
    Discord:
    Warrey#9081
    That is definitely in the works, more PvE is needed and Ryan has been working with this. However zombies are easy to change and can easily be adjustable from console, since it is basically just values that needs to be edited. (this will have to be confirmed though I am speaking out of my own experience)

#3 Warrey, Mar 3, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2021