1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

hi i am silversamax

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by silversamax, Mar 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. silversamax

silversamax Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So this just occurred during a casual match. I was playing as pyro and all of a sudden I heard the girls voice. The rest of apes were pushing to talk with her. But I waited my turn. Then, I held onto talking with her on voice chat for more than 5 minutes, with multiple interruptions. People called me simp, retard, small dick, incest lover, feet lover, etc. But her and I kept talking and it felt amazing. Does this indicate I have some sort of high social IQ if I filter out bull**** while talking to girls? I need to know for the future.

2. TheMel0n

TheMel0n 8 Year McPvPer

Ratings:
    +117
    Discord:
    Ante#7366
    Simpel answear. No you do not have a high social IQ especially if you play brawl in general. Playing brawl is one of the biggest turn-offs people have.

3. rmure

rmure Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +304
    can you rewrite this in english please

4. randomcitizen1

randomcitizen1 The schizophrenic swagmoneymillionaire

Ratings:
    +2,543
    I really want to believe this is a joke. Is this some sort of copypasta I'm missing?

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...