1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Denied kuhleah's Builder Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by kuhleah, Mar 8, 2021.

?

Should I be accepted?

1. 1+ Yes

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. -1 No (Reply with a reason)

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. +0 Depends (Reply with a reason)

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. kuhleah

kuhleah Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Minecraft Username - kuhleah
    Timezone - Mountain Standard

Would you consider yourself experienced with WorldEdit? Why? - In all honesty, I don’t really use any WorldEdit to build. I have before, but it’s not one of my strengths. I have recently been using goPaint and Voxel more frequently because it gives you more freedom and challenges your creativity more than WorldEdit would in my opinion.
    Would you consider yourself experienced with VoxelSniper? Why? - Pretty experienced. I don't use plug-ins as much as I probably should, but I like being creative with what I build instead of using a command to make something for me. A lot of my builds are more on the detailed side, but I feel like that much detail can't be reached with plug-ins. As stated above, I've been recently trying to work with Voxel and goPaint, but I don't feel like what I've made using it is my best.
    How active would you be on Brawl's Build Team? (A couple hours per week, one hour per day, etc.) - Pretty active. I'd say about 12-16 hours a week, it really depends on my mood and school. But at least 2-3 hours a day.
    Why do you want to join Brawl's Build Team? - The honest reason why i want to join the build team is because right now I just build for my own pleasure, but I want a meaning to why I spend so long building. I feel like I could really enhance the maps/lobbies with my creativity. I have a decent amount of free time, and I usually spend it building whatever I wish, but now I'd like to start building for communities and not just for fun.

What would you consider your greatest strength with building? (Detailing, Terraforming, Houses, Trees, Statues, etc.) - Making buildings/housings and cities/town-inspired builds. Detailing is probably my biggest strength in building.
    What would you consider your greatest weakness with building? (Detailing, Terraforming, Houses, Trees, Statues, etc.) - Terraforming is one thing that I'm working on. I don't feel like it's a weakness, but I'm definitely not 100% confident in my terraforming.

List any previous experience you have with building - To be honest, I don't have any real experience with build teams or servers. I've only ever built small things with my friend who no longer plays very actively. Other than build teams and servers, I build things just for fun. I've built 2 extremely small maps on Hypixel Housing. Pictures/screenshots will be provided on my portfolio, listed below in the pictures section. If you wish to see them in-game, go to mc.hypixel.net, /l housing, then /visit kuhleah. You then can see my event maps, along with an unfinished parkour map that I don't plan on finishing.

Pictures: https://sites.google.com/view/ilyzbella/home (Portfolio updated 3/8/21)

I also would like to admit that I have barely any activity on the network. I usually spend my time on Hypixel or my private server. I've heard good things about this server, plus I'd like to support this server since I know it's a small community. That's why I'm applying here instead of somewhere else where I've been more active.

Anyway, thanks for reading.

#1 kuhleah, Mar 8, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2021
  2. Fourr_

Fourr_ ex Media Sub-Manager | ex Party Mod | Builder

Ratings:
    +52
    Discord:
    Fourbitten#8090
    these builds simply amazing! You seem very talented and professional and we could definitely use someone like you on the build team. My only concern is that you are fairly new to the network (like you said in the app) which makes me question if you're going to stay interested in our build team a few months down the line. For that I am really on the fence so I'm going to give you a +0 for now but it's a really high +0 :smile: meaning I'll easily be willing to change it to a +1 if you remain active.

As a word of advice, I would try and get familiar with world edit, even though you seem fine without it, it could be a really good time saver for you when dealing with large builds while also meeting deadlines.

Good Luck! :smile:
    PM me if you have any questions

#2 Fourr_, Mar 9, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2021
  3. kuhleah

kuhleah Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Gotcha, when I do use WorldEdit, it personally doesn't do much since I suck at using it to quicken things up. In all honesty, I simply just need more practice w/ it, which I'm planning on doing so with my next project.

4. Fourteenyr

Fourteenyr New Member

Ratings:
    +3
    These build's are quite amazing like FourbittenFS said, I really like how these are so natural and you building your own website to share your contribution is insane. Definitely a huge +1 for me. Keep it up.

5. pandanielxd

pandanielxd its panda daniel

Ratings:
    +893
    Denied - plagiarism.