1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Anyone Else Hate Unnatural Sounding Sneezes?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by randomcitizen1, Mar 8, 2021.

?

Do you hate it when people do this?

1. OMG ME TOO BRO! I'VE HATED THIS FOREVER! IT'S NOT JUST ME!

37.5%
  2. You know, I never really realized before you pointed it out that I hate this.

25.0%
  3. Um, no?

25.0%
  4. Oh ****, I just realized I'm one of these people...

12.5%
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. randomcitizen1

randomcitizen1 The schizophrenic swagmoneymillionaire

Ratings:
    +2,543
    I hate when people sneeze generally, but I especially hate it when people sneeze and it sounds unnatural. If I'm going about my business and I hear a sneeze that sounds like someone put their entire lung capacity, nay, their entire body into it, I'm perturbed, but I think to myself "yeah, I can respect a sneeze like that." It sounds natural. It sounds like the involuntary reflex it is. It's snot-infused music to my ears, in fact. But when I hear someone sneeze and you get some vocal cord action in it, it makes me freaking want to crawl inside myself and die. WHY DOES IT SOUND LIKE YOU'RE TALKING TO ME. YOU'RE SNEEZING. STOP THAT **** RIGHT NOW. Like, the sneezes where, and I swear some people do this, the person actually SAYS THE WORD "ACHO." I just... no, I can't. Just thinking about it makes me cringe so hard it turns my face inside out. This thread is a disaster. For all you ****ing sneeze-vocalists out there, thanks for RUINING MY ****ING DAY with your BULL****. If you're gonna sneeze, SNEEZE FFS. STOP TALKING TO ME WHEN YOU'RE SNEEZING. IF YOU SOMEHOW HAVE THE ABILITY TO ENUNCIATE WORDS WHILE YOU'RE SNEEZING, THERE'S NO ****ING WAY THAT YOU COULDN'T HAVE JUST STIFLED THAT SNEEZE. I KNOW THIS THREAD MAKES NO SENSE. I DON'T CARE. GOOD DAY!

2. e621Warwick

e621Warwick Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,351
  3. randomcitizen1

randomcitizen1 The schizophrenic swagmoneymillionaire

Ratings:
    +2,543
    [​IMG]