1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Idea New gamemode idea

Discussion in 'MinecraftParty Deluxe' started by Fireshadow007, Mar 25, 2021.

?

Would you like this game to be added?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

100.0%
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Fireshadow007

Fireshadow007 Party Manager/Build & BT Sub-Manager

Ratings:
    +33
    Last man standing, the game is simple everyone starts with a wooden sword and the goal of the game is to try and kill other players and be the last player standing.

2. featherpaw

featherpaw Your friendly neighborhood kitten! :3

Ratings:
    +1,424
    I might get warned for this since it's past 30 days, but I feel bad just leaving this idea here without input.

I like the idea because it's simple, but have concerns that it's too close to One in the Chamber, which revolves around players starting with a bow and trying to shoot the other players out to collect the most points. In a game that has evolved to include points instead of just aiming to not be the last person out, would this game function with points and respawns or purely be a last-man-standing type game?

3. BrosBeforeHoes_

BrosBeforeHoes_ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +230
    Other gamemodes imo for this. But seeing how kitbrawl and the others have shut down I would love to see something like this implemented or even a gamemode such as bumper cars where you have to knock everyone off a platform and last one whos on it wins