1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Itz Da News - March 2k21

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Charlie_0014, Mar 28, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Charlie_0014

Charlie_0014 Build & BT Overlord, Party Sub-Overlord

Ratings:
    +310
    3rH31ekH.png
    nR3nXVcD.png
    Volume II, Edition I ... No. 69 no cap [​IMG]1 April 2021 [​IMG] $4.20
    Summaries.png

[​IMG]

Announcements.png

Phrases “u*u” and “o*o” Banned
    After a post surfaced an unnamed staff member was brought to light, this demining phrase was quickly banned and the staff member has been demoted and banned from the forums after leaving a Mod Honor post and walking out without a full-page apology thread. This crime against all of Brawl is more than just an isolated incident, as evidence of these atrocities has surfaced from as far back as March of 2020. We are actively working to remove these harassing phrases from Brawl.
    The forums now have a double strike-through feature.
    ANM09ZK.png
    CTF - Builder Class
    CTF just received the beautiful Spring Update, adding several new classes and features (they here: https://www.brawl.com/threads/77545/). But, we forgot to add in the most important class, so without further ado:
    Recently, casual CTF has been plagued with players not playing to capture flags but just hanging out and potentially harassing other players. Instead of creating “rules” to negate this, the CTF Ideas Council has decided to create a brand new class to combat this. Boasting a Sharpness V Diamond Sword and Protection IV Diamond Armor (because, you know, safety on the job site is the #1 priority), the Builder Class can Build 3 different kinds of Huts, known as Hut #1, Hut #2, and Hut #3, and a Shack.
    Gameplay
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ANM09ZK.png
    CTF Class Rotation
    After several years of the same overpowered classes being free (you know, like Soldier), the CTF Ideas Council has decided to refurbish the class meta in casual CTF, bringing some of the more game-making classes to the forefront, enabling everyone to make a more meaningful impact on the game, instead of flying around and left-clicking other players as, let’s say, a Heavy.

Free: Archer, Elf, Dwarf, Mage, Builder
    VIP: Engineer, Scout, Ninja, Assassin
    MVP: Chemist, Necro, Pyro
    ELITE: Heavy, Soldier
    ANM09ZK.png
    Build - Free World Only
    At a recent Build meeting, we discussed the future of Build and decided, since Dez’s Free-Build experiment was such a success, the best course would be to eliminate all maps and turn build into three separate Free-Build worlds (one on each server). This will allow all players to build in a local, inclusive, and constructive environment. There will be no having to ask for perms, no getting kicked out of maps, no private chat channels, and no more loneliness. We believe this is the best way to progress on Build, creating an inclusive and creative community. This change will commence on April 2nd, at 12:00 am UTC to give players time to download their maps.
    [​IMG]
    ANM09ZK.png
    Raid - a MOD MUST BE PRESENT at every Fight
    Lately, Raid players may have noticed a higher amount of auto bans recently and may be thinking something along the lines of, “trash anti-cheat,” but it’s Raid, so that was the clean version. But the auto bans are on purpose, you see your friendly Raid staff team has decided that to prevent any cheating during fighting, a Mod must be present to watch every fight. Any attempt to circumvent this rule will be met with extreme amounts of lag and totally correct auto bans.
    ANM09ZK.png
    War 3.0 #soon
    [​IMG]

In 2013, #soon became a reality, a meme of a never-ending amount of time. Then, in 2017, #soon became finite, a period of 4 years. And in 2020, War shut down, making #soon an obstacle and illusion. So...
    You thought seven years was a long time? Well, think again, because War 3.0 is coming to Brawl! That’s right, in a #soon or two, an updatable/not cancer version of the game we all know and love, Mc-War, will be released!
    #HYPE

Articles.png

Featured brawler
    For far too long, Foodcourt has plagued the homepage. It is time for a change. In the past few months, one Brawler has completely stood out. This is someone who actively advises staff applicants, suggests incredible ideas, many of which have been done, and has brought to light several injustices in the community. That’s right, this is none other than @rmure! Thank you for your service.

Rmure’s million dollar idea: https://www.brawl.com/threads/76957/
    Rmure’s injustice issue: https://www.brawl.com/threads/77522/
    ANM09ZK.png
    Featured Build
    Sometimes, we forget the basics of Minecraft, so to present me this edition’s award, I present @NickManEA
    [​IMG]
    ANM09ZK.png
    Group Advertisement
    Have you ever wanted to join a group so prestigious its members have their own rank? Now you may be thinking, I’m not that active on Brawl, but don’t worry, once you’re in this is a membership for life! At this point, you’re probably wondering, how does this group get anything done? Well, you see, it’s not about how or when the job gets done. A three-month project from last May took, uhhh, well you see, that’s not the point. If you’re looking for a prestigious group that doesn’t play Brawl anymore head over to their forum pages and apply today! https://www.brawl.com/threads/66068/ and https://www.brawl.com/forums/315/.
    ANM09ZK.png
    Featured Media
    ANM09ZK.png
    Featured Literature
    The New Age of the Realm of Brawl, as it relates to Rokism.
    Articles written by Me, Myself, and I. tho Me was pretty lazy ngl -I
    Prizes.png

Forum Scavenger Hunt
    In this edition’s contest, we have a specially donated prize. Whoever finds the most “Hype Train” rated post on the Hypixel Forums will get Lifetime Elite courtesy of @Fireshadow007.
    ANM09ZK.png
    Trivia Question
    Last edition's question was: How has Post Staff Hypster Syndrome manifested in @DeadRhos?

The answer is "He's obsessed with Forum Medals," No one answered, y'all are trash, get out.

This edition's question is: How long will it take for Build and Raid to update to 1.17?
    The answer will be revealed along with the winner in the next edition of The Brawl News.
    ANM09ZK.png
    Comment Giveaway
    Every edition of Brawl News now comes with the chance to win a month of global ELITE. To enter, just leave any kind of comment below. The winner will be announced in the next edition.

Last edition's winner: Yours Truly, Congratulations! Totally wasn’t rigged. I'm getting my elite @redslime
    ANM09ZK.png
    Top Contributor
    Starting this past January, the top contributor in the Brawl Store, each month, receives a custom Cosmetic Tag! This past January's Top contributor is Yours Truly! @xxMineSheepxx can I actually have a custom tag pls :smile:
    ANM09ZK.png
    Top Reporters
    Here are the players who submitted the most valid rule breaker reports.
    February 2021
    • First: it's probs like @Warrey or someone (69 valid reports) - $15 coupon for the Brawl shop and a forum trophy!

• Second: ngl @Warrey probs has enough for this too (another 69 valid reports) - $10 coupon for the Brawl shop!

• Third: idk probs some1 like @Zerna (0 valid reports) - $5 coupon for the Brawl shop!
    March 2021
    • First: @Warrey again ofc (69420 valid reports) - $15 coupon for the Brawl shop and a forum trophy!

• Second: idk like @Fireshadow007 (like every chat report) - $10 coupon for the Brawl shop!

• Third: probs @Zernaa (that 1 time she reported shadow’s alt) - $5 coupon for the Brawl shop!
    Be sure to keep an eye out for pesky rule breakers to possibly rake in some prizes next edition!
    ANM09ZK.png
    Top Voters
    We congratulate the voters below for their support:
    February 2021
    • First: @Zarpin (probs 6969 votes) - $15 coupon for the Brawl shop and a forum trophy!

• Second: @wulfi98 (like 2 votes) - $10 coupon for the Brawl shop!

• Third: like who actually votes for this server - $5 coupon for the Brawl shop!
    March 2021
    • First: @Zarpin (42069 votes) - $15 coupon for the Brawl shop and a forum trophy!

• Second: @wulfi98 (like 2 more votes) - $10 coupon for the Brawl shop!

• Third: @OCEAN_F1SH (no one cares) - $5 coupon for the Brawl shop!

Staff News.png

Resignations
    Ritzy
    Atum
    Phobia
    redslime
    Dezilla
    sjuka_legogubbar
    Carnotauros
    Industrious
    Miskey
    NMHRODMAN1SBEST
    scapezar
    Swit2427
    wintergreen3
    yairster
    AnonymousGalaxy
    auromelt
    Blessed
    Bloomishly
    CoCaptianBlue
    Collector
    Cross_Flame
    Gyseline
    inbc
    Paddishly
    puhdgy
    Shundo75
    wulfi98
    Alting
    FourBittenFS
    mze
    Redorian
    TomD53
    Trenny
    Warrey
    YinYangBear
    Zernaa

Demotions
    xxMineSheepxx (back to admin)
    Squidward
    SoCool21
    Valkyrean
    Fireshadow007

Promotions
    Donald Trump - Owner
    Ryguy - Co-Owner
    Charlie_0014 - Senior Moderator
    Pandanielxd - Trial Junior Moderator

Stats.png

Statistics
    February monthly votes: 0 (-69696969 increase)
    March monthly votes: 1 (-1 decrease)

Total mutes: couple million (shrug increase)
    Total bans: 21 (9+10 increase)
    Total players: like none (who cares increase)

Forum discussions: 69,696 (0 increase)
    Forum messages: 420,690 (1 increase)
    Forum members: practically 0 (-420 increase)

nR3nXVcD.png
    41u59Cjr.png

• Creative Creative x 1
    • ELITE Honor ELITE Honor x 1
    #1 Charlie_0014, Mar 28, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2021
  2. Champloo

Champloo Guest

Ratings:
    +0
  3. TheMel0n

TheMel0n 8 Year McPvPer

Ratings:
    +117
    Discord:
    Ante#7366
    LEZZGO IT'S DA BABY N-WORD

4. SoullessAngel_

SoullessAngel_ Ayo why you lookin

Ratings:
    +1,048
    Wait what was I demoted to

5. TheMel0n

TheMel0n 8 Year McPvPer

Ratings:
    +117
    Discord:
    Ante#7366
    That's way to true lmao

You were demoted to banned, for not listening enough to your body.

6. Charlie_0014

Charlie_0014 Build & BT Overlord, Party Sub-Overlord

Ratings:
    +310
    what's the raid equivalent of a ppm host?

7. TheMel0n

TheMel0n 8 Year McPvPer

Ratings:
    +117
    Discord:
    Ante#7366
    average: I do not go outside for walks and never shower.

8. SoullessAngel_

SoullessAngel_ Ayo why you lookin

Ratings:
    +1,048
    I ain’t listen to nobody >:v
    Tic-tac-toe host *cough Muffin*

9. Zarpin

Zarpin #1 6ᴏʙʙʏ ꜰᴀɴ & ʙʀᴀᴡʟ ᴠᴏᴛᴇʀ (◕︵◕)

Ratings:
    +32
    Discord:
    zarpin#5115
    Glad I could contribute 42069 votes to the Brawl Server.

10. rmure

rmure Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +304
    upload_2021-4-1_17-53-51.png
    upload_2021-4-1_17-52-56.png
    upload_2021-4-1_17-53-29.png
    fix your forum

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. randomcitizen1

randomcitizen1 The schizophrenic swagmoneymillionaire

Ratings:
    +2,543
    Boy, you've done me proud. I would absolutely expand upon the story if I could just fritter away my time like I used to be able to. For those of you who are curious of what this tale builds off of, see first here and then here.
    @Lord_Roke confirmed? u*u <3
    Probs bc ur not Elite, skiddo. Works fine for me, lamoo.

• SMod Honor SMod Honor x 1
  12. mihyun

mihyun Active Member

Ratings:
    +47
    maybe this one kekw

13. Buzzy357

Buzzy357 Hurry and drain your tears so we can fight.

Ratings:
    +97
    Discord:
    Buzzy357#6198
    I dont know whether to be violently upset or extremely calm at this.

14. TheMel0n

TheMel0n 8 Year McPvPer

Ratings:
    +117
    Discord:
    Ante#7366
    I always win that ****, unless it's against @Spasmodic we always tie :frowning: