1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Idea EU servers

Discussion in 'MC-WarZ' started by PumkinLp, Apr 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. PumkinLp

PumkinLp Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +55
    Discord:
    Jo$hY#1523
    Hello its me again PumkinLp

Since I am from Switzerland I rock a solid 100-130ms ping and germans won't do better :/ xD you acctually feel the differnece when you play vs american since they have a little advantage in comboing since the server registers it better when you get lowping

maybe add a 5th and 6th server just eu hostet, we all know you guys got alot of eu players or used to have :/ in the good old days ;D

well idk about how much a server costs but for a pilot project id be up to financially support that project depends on the cost of the servers i could pay them myself for some time and we all can see how it works out

or you guys do 1-2 Canada hosted and 3-4 eu hosten and then 1 new map 2 old map 3 new map 4 old map

Greetings PumkinLp

2. Xboxmaster188

Xboxmaster188 Active Member

Ratings:
    +23
    Wow Pumkin you still play! I remember you from 2014 you were the part of the german squad

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. PumkinLp

Ratings:
    +55
    Discord:
    Jo$hY#1523
    well I kinda just came back xD I wass off brawl for like 3 years I acctually tried to help them but they still don't care like back in 2013/14

yeah well my peek time was 2015/16 when I was team with luckypop and or naturizer xD

you remember jonnydreitausend? hes my best friend now xD back then he was a randy in the german squad xD

• Like Like x 1
  4. Xboxmaster188

Xboxmaster188 Active Member

Ratings:
    +23
    Even if we don't play anymore im so thankful for all my memories on WarZ and all the friends i met. People are so much different now

PUMKINLP THE MAN!

• Agree Agree x 2
    #4 Xboxmaster188, Apr 18, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2021
  5. PumkinLp

Ratings:
    +55
    Discord:
    Jo$hY#1523
    after all you have to admit that that IT was a great time of our lifetime :grinning:

6. xXyoyodadXx

xXyoyodadXx Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +28
    Fs man good times fr

• Friendly Friendly x 1