1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Warrey's Top 10 Best Players of March

Discussion in 'MC-WarZ' started by Warrey, Apr 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Warrey

Warrey Former WarZ Staff

Ratings:
    +67
    Discord:
    Warrey#9081
    Warrey’s Top 10 Best Players of March
    Welcome, March has been quite calm, as most people has not been stressing about ELO. We are around one month into the third season and we will soon start to get the first warriors. As not the same people play and some players has shown impressive improvement this season will truly be fun, we also have players who got banned. It is not clear at all who is in the top 10. People are starting to become equally good as it seems like everyone is using game techniques more ex as we have figured that being good is not based on whether you kill people on high-ground. I believe we are somewhat able to create a list of who runs WarZ.

Feel free to make your own list and debate with others who you think should of been in the top 10. This is my purely my opinion.

Warrey's Top 10 Best Players of March
    1. Shadow
    2. Cooper
    3. Striker
    4. Nekron
    5. Nunya
    6. Colin
    7. Kasra
    8. Screeper
    9. Kbz
    10. Dev

Motivation Summary:

1. Shadow
    So this one was difficult, as it has been quite unclear if Shadow is better than Cooper or the other way around. However Shadow has clearly made big improvement and has also played more, which means I also have more to go from. Without any team this player has been able to take out 5v1s while also having an insane aim.

2. Cooper
    Considering the fact that Cooper does not play as much it is hard to see if he is still on top, which he definitely is, but just not number one. Shadow has been able to kill him just like any other player, from my experience. He is still definitely better than most players. Mostly constant but has not always been popping off compared to last month.

3. Striker
    Striker has made great improvement recently. Before it was impossible to tell if he was actually good since he usually fought in the back and let his team play. However now when Heads team are open for improvement and also the fact that they have an extravagant amount of loot it is possible to try new things. Which has shown Striker's true skill. It has been hidden since 2015 when he also was on top. Considering his really smart play-style which results in him never loosing a fight is a really nice start of this season.

4. Nekron
    When this player has played the last 30 days, he has been extremely good. However it is not enough to consider him better than Striker, Cooper or Shadow. However he is known for having the highest KDR while still rushing.

5. Nunya
    Constantly challenging himself by pushing in the attempt of having fun this player is truly a God. Nunya rarely dies and is also constant, which is why he is number 5. However considering the great improvement of some players he is now down to 5th place. A really nice player who tends to give comms and keep the energy up in a team.

6. Colin

Extremely good player who has also shown great improvement recently, while also always being on top elo. One of the things is fighting in tower, where he is unstoppable. Fighting in the open with extremely good aim he managed to become better than Kasra, as Colin has also played more and therefore showed his skills through duoing and playing solo against big teams.

7. Kasra
    While being a tower God he is also a great friend and communicator who also beats several people open Kasra definitely makes it top 10. Just like Nunya he understands the consequences of rushing and has the mindset of improve, as he believes that it is done through risks. Fun to play with while having an insane aim.

8. Screeper
    While being good in almost every situation this player has played on a 30 FPS laptop for the past month and has been able to beat a lot of players. On a good day this player has been able to beat many of the players mentioned above. With extremely good aim he is still not better than Kasra or Colin considering the fact that they both has shown great improvement in tower. However this player would be higher if he was constant whereas he only "pops off" sometimes. He still makes it top 10 though.

9. Kbz
    This player has never been on the top 10. However now it is clear that Kbz is definitely 9th place considering his latest improvement in tower and how he gets in the "Mixington" and manages to win. It is quite impressive as he used to be a player who preferred open with AK. Great improvement but also a nice team-mate which makes him a scary player to fight against.

10. Dev
    While being constant he definitely makes it top 10 by being able to wipe out entire teams. WIth a great aim and smart playstyle, he is better than most players. However with the great improvement in tower by the others he has not stepped up this month.

Thank you for reading this month's top 10 best players!
    - Warrey

• Like Like x 1
  2. PumkinLp

PumkinLp Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +55
    Discord:
    Jo$hY#1523
    As an euu players I only saw some of them fighting / fought but I think top 3 is pretty stabel iin my personal oopinion lower list should acctually add reddragon (Cuhddles) and or JEDIVIKING they are pretty stroong to and as germans/eu players roocking a 100-150 ms its harder too play vs americans who have a good 30 ms

3. Comebacktohome

Ratings:
    +0
    [QUOTE = "PumkinLp, post : 974555, member : 12161"] euu 플레이어로서 나는 그들 중 일부가 싸우거나 싸운다는 것을, 상위 3 위는 내 개인적인 생각 아래 목록에서 우연히 reddragon (Cuhddles)을 추가해야합니다. . 또는 JEDIVIKING 그들은 매우 강하고 독일 / 유럽 선수들이 100-150ms를 루킹하기 좋은 30ms를 가진 미국인들에 비해 더 어렵습니다. [/ 인용문]
    300ms로 플레이 할 수 있나요? I'm play warz with 300ms always

• Funny Funny x 1