1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

[Possible Bug] Horse Race Movement

Discussion in 'MinecraftParty Deluxe' started by featherpaw, May 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. featherpaw

featherpaw Your friendly neighborhood kitten! :3

Ratings:
    +1,424
    I'm not sure if this is a bug or not (if it's a bug feel free to move it to the Bugs section), but before Horse Race begins, players can shift consistently to get to the front of the line.

Additionally, it seems as if there's a bug where certain animals have a dedicated slower speed than others. I'm not sure if this is intentional or just bad luck for some players.

2. Kobaltsar

Kobaltsar Active Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +27
    If the shifting bug is fixed than I think we should make every person spawn in the same line before the race starts that way it’s not random on whether you get a bad start or not.

The second bug is a really big issue and I think it might be caused by connection. If it’s intentional than it should be removed but I doubt it’s intentional. I would really love if this issue was fixed because it makes animal race unplayable for some players, myself about half of the time.

3. featherpaw

featherpaw Your friendly neighborhood kitten! :3

Ratings:
    +1,424
    I remember when Wild West first started there was the same type of bug. I believe the cows are using horse stats, which can be randomized. It might be worth looking at when a dev has the time. It's the only bug I've noticed on Party that can truly stop players from playing on an even playing field.