1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Idea Records

Discussion in 'MinecraftParty Deluxe' started by Kobaltsar, May 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Kobaltsar

Kobaltsar Active Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +27
    We should have a way to keep track of records in games for both your personal best and the all time record. For example, most points scored in a game of Cake Gunner.

Only issues are hackers being able to set records so I think any new record set should be verified and removed if false. If a hacker sets the fastest Frogger time because they flew, it will obviously stand out and be removed. If a player gets banned maybe their records can be wiped all together so we don’t have to manually remove all the records they set.

If we’re doing something with the timer like the time we cleared out diamond mine, any interference with the timer should nullify the record keeping for the round.

• Like Like x 1
  2. featherpaw

featherpaw Your friendly neighborhood kitten! :3

Ratings:
    +1,424
    I really like this idea! I'd like to see my name on the record for most points in shoot the sheep ;P
    +1!

3. Fireshadow007

Fireshadow007 Party Manager/Build & BT Sub-Manager

Ratings:
    +33
    I like that idea to keep records in games but I do think we should manually wipe hackers records because if a player gets false autoban I don’t think his record should be wiped because of a false autoban +1