1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Scoreboard takes too much space on the screen

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Ideas' started by BloodMaster_, Jun 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. BloodMaster_

BloodMaster_ Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Hi

I am a Balkan YouTuber with 1 million subscribers known as BloodMaster.
    I really like the server and it's features and I would really love to make more content on it.

One of the reasons why I'm not as active as I could be is that the scoreboard takes A HUGE portion of the screen.

upload_2021-6-15_0-54-18.png

From what I understand, I can turn down the GUI Scale, and the scoreboard will shrink.

But the thing is, a lot of viewers watch my videos on a phone or not in full-screen and if I were to use anything other than "GUI Scale: Auto", it wouldn't be aesthetically pleasing due to making my hotbar and inventory really small as well.

All I am asking is a simple "/scoreboard" toggle command. It could also work only for "Famous" rank that I currently have.

Cheers

• Like x 4
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Mod Honor x 1
    • SMod Honor x 1
  2. redslime

redslime Lead Developer

Ratings:
    +1,141
    Discord:
    redslime#8503
    Hi Bloodmaster, thank you for taking the time to bring up this issue with us. You should now be able to use /togglescoreboard on the lobby and party to hide it. While I have your attention I also want to note that you can use /hidechat on party to hide messages from players in chat while still receiving game rankings etc.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1