1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Aegiken's Media App

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Aegiken, Jun 17, 2021.

?

Yay or Nay?

1. Yay

7 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Nay

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Aegiken

Aegiken New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Brawl Rank Application

What is your in-game name? - Aegiken

What is your Discord name? - PaXd7#3452

Why do you want the Media rank? -
    To have an excuse to create more CTF content. It’s fun, I enjoy it, and others seem to enjoy it too. I like creating content for people to enjoy.

What Brawl gamemodes are you most familiar with? (e.g CTF, Raid, Kit, etc) - CTF

What type of content/media do you produce? -
    At the moment, short clips featuring various members of the community.

Do you have a YouTube/Twitch channel? (If so, please provide a link) -
    I plan to make a new YT channel to migrate old unlisted videos to, as well as create new videos on it (current channel following is not based on gaming)

Have you made any notable videos featuring Brawl? -
    A playlist of CTF "player intros" I’ve made: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9S8xEd57pzdlNGPQgRHrvLaqGiGsLsxJ (Yet my best one made has a copyright claim that won’t let me post on YT ;-; )

What are your strengths and weaknesses regarding the production of media content? -
    I’d consider myself quite proficient in Replay Mod, learning new techniques and tricks every time I use it. The same could be said for my video editing skills; I like to play around and experiment with all the tools at my disposal. That being said, I’m not very experienced with producing media, nor working on a media production team. I’m also not too great at the game, so I’d be clipping myself once in a blue moon. I’m also busy with school this summer, so I can’t promise consistency.

Anything else you would like to add? -
    Regarding my existing videos, I’ll get a prettier texture pack I promise (+ shaders too). So far I’ve only created short clips with light editing, but if given the opportunity, I’d feel comfortable creating entire montages featuring group plays instead of a handful of individuals.

Also, if you haven’t seen what I think is my best clip made (the one featuring 3 people), dm on discord and I’ll send it your way.

Would you like to be considered as an applicant for the Media Team (creating official content for Brawl)? If so, answer the following questions: -
    Why do you want to join the Media team? -
    Because I want to help brawl blow up, and I know I can help a bit on the CTF side of things, but I also know my little replay clips can only go so far.

Please insert a Yes / No poll below.

2. wintergreen3

wintergreen3 Delta Force Leader | Staff Manager | CTF Admin

Ratings:
    +1,167
    Hey Aegiken! Thank you for applying for the media rank. Your content is great, and as you know we've already started uploading some of it to our TikTok.
    I'm happy to say that we have accepted you! Contact me through Discord and we can get things set up for you.