1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Zarpin's Media App

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Zarpin, Jul 5, 2021.

?

Yes, No?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Zarpin

Zarpin #1 6ᴏʙʙʏ ꜰᴀɴ & ʙʀᴀᴡʟ ᴠᴏᴛᴇʀ (◕︵◕)

Ratings:
    +32
    Discord:
    zarpin#5115
    Brawl Rank Application

What is your in-game name? - Zarpin

What is your Discord name? - zarpin#5115

Why do you want the Media rank? - Self encouragement to spend more time making content. I enjoy editing stuff like montages and highlights but lack motivation sometimes. I also feel like some of my content is enjoyable and want to spread the word.

What Brawl gamemodes are you most familiar with? (e.g CTF, Raid, Kit, etc) - CTF

What type of content/media do you produce? - I upload PPMs, competitive matches (scrims and official matches), tournament matches, montages and highlights.

Do you have a YouTube/Twitch channel? (If so, please provide a link) - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2nHS7TzYYL8htvmdQNffWA

Have you made any notable videos featuring Brawl? - My most notable content is probably my montages and tournament matches.

What are your strengths and weaknesses regarding the production of media content? - One of my strengths is my ability to record and upload in high quality so it's more appealing to watch. Another strength is how frequent I can upload content. I'm also constantly trying to learn new ways to edit with things such as effects, transitions, and more. My weakness is I sometimes am demotivated to upload videos, but hopefully this will fix that.

Anything else you would like to add? - Not at the moment.

Would you like to be considered as an applicant for the Media Team (creating official content for Brawl)? If so, answer the following questions: - Sure
    Why do you want to join the Media team? - To push my limits and see what I can achieve when there's a bigger purpose on the line.

Please insert a Yes / No poll below.

2. wintergreen3

wintergreen3 Delta Force Leader | Staff Manager | CTF Admin

Ratings:
    +1,167
    Hello Zarpin, thank you for applying for media rank. We think you'll be a good fit in the Media team and for the media rank so we've decided to accept you! Congratulations!

I'll PM you with the relevant information and Discord link!