1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Denied PDM's Builder Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by PartyDiasMc, Jul 20, 2021.

?

Should i be accepted into the Brawl Build Team?

Poll closed Sep 20, 2021.
  1. +1

46.2%
  2. 0

30.8%
  3. -1

23.1%
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. PartyDiasMc

PartyDiasMc Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Minecraft Username - PartyDiasMc

Discord - Dizelkraftwerke#3812

Timezone - UTC+06:00

Would you consider yourself experienced with WorldEdit? Why? - I will consider myself experienced with Worldedit. I started using WE for basic terraforming, and since then, improved a lot. Unfortunately, I don't remember exactly when I started using this tool.

Would you consider yourself experienced with VoxelSniper? Why? - I use Voxel Sniper mainly to shape statues, and some other features. I can't call myself a professional when handling this tool, but I'm definitely not a beginner.

How active would you be on Brawl's Build Team? (A couple hours per week, one hour per day, etc.) - Depending on the schedule at work and at the university. During the holidays/vacations, I can devote quite a lot of time (about 8-9 hours a day). But with a standard schedule - about 2-3 hours per day.

Why do you want to join Brawl's Build Team? - The reasons, in fact, are not particularly important: I do not have any hobbies, as a result of which there is free time that I would like to devote to building in minecraft. And since I came across your server, with a good gamemode that provides (almost) unlimited building opportunities, I decided to try to get into the ranks of the team, and help it with some of my skills.

What would you consider your greatest strength with building? (Detailing, Terraforming, Houses, Trees, Statues, etc.) - I’m good with large builds and vehicles on all scales. Also, I believe that one of my strengths is speed.

What would you consider your greatest weakness with building? (Detailing, Terraforming, Houses, Trees, Statues, etc.) - I have some minor difficulties with vegetation and some building themes.

List any previous experience you have with building - I was in the other (not brawl) build team before, unfortunately, all videos and photos were deleted.

Pictures: (Include as many pictures of your builds as you can. If you do not include pictures, your application will be automatically denied. When possible, include proof that the builds are your own.):
    Click to view imgur album!

Click to view imgur album!

UPD1: Added aditional album with my map for build contest XIII and updated main album with screenshots, i forgot to include.

I'm not sure if screenshots are looking good, you can always visit my map and see the buildings yourself PlotID (457182)

#1 PartyDiasMc, Jul 20, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2021
  2. Axe_the_Miner

Ratings:
    +0
    +1 built with him before and is great and fun to work with!

3. Kalbe1

Kalbe1 Member

Ratings:
    +4
    yuh go sexy builds very cool

4. Fordale

Fordale Queen

Ratings:
    +80
    Discord:
    Fordale#4520
    You have some cool stuff here, however there isn't much variety. It seems your strength statues and vehicles. Could we by chance see more variety? May throw in some modern, terraforming, or medieval and we could get an accurate grasp on your skills.
    I mentioned this on Axe's post, but some of the builds here are also pictured in his application. Could you clarify which builds are actually yours and which one's you collaborated with?

-1 for now (lack of content)

5. PartyDiasMc

PartyDiasMc Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Thank you for your honesty.
    All builds in this album are mine, both Temple and the statue of the Spartan.

6. Mezhsezonje

Mezhsezonje New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    +1 for this awesome russian speaking guy!
    It seems to me, the player has enough skills to join the builder team. I don't see a problem that he specializes in a specific building style. As in any art, it is great to have your own style and in this case I can see it.

7. S_FOR_SIKEO

S_FOR_SIKEO Former Party&Skyblock Mgr. & Raid&Events Sub-Mgr.

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi PartyDiasMc, your builds are extremely complex and look well put together. I believe you would be a great addition to the Brawl build team! Couple this with amazing activity and I see a shining addition to the build team. It is a +1 from me! Best of luck!

8. 13kss

13kss Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +330
    I have to agree with fordale. You have a lot of potential, but as for now, you haven't built enough to show us that. Brawl requires a variety of different building styles. The styles you have shown right now aren't used a lot I think. It would help if you make more, then you might get accepted in the future.

but keep it up!

9. BrosBeforeHoes_

BrosBeforeHoes_ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +230
    I know you have worked hard on these builds but in my experience I think more can be shown and more of your technique of making lobbies, spawns, natural builds and much more I can mention.
    Some things I see about your builds tho is the terrain is little to not smooth at all. Idk if others very that as an issue but having smooth terrain imo is easily a big thing I will look at if not done right. Don't get me wrong your terrain is great but could be smoothed down some.
    What I would like to see more of is your experience in making more buildings, modern and palaces and more complex builds like that and etc...
    Your organics look great but would like to see more of animals, flowers, insects and just natural things in general.
    I really feel you have potiental but a lot of things could be added to make you complete. Alot of amazing work you have presented. For now imagine give a -1 just cause I feel like alot can be shown and and improved. (Not saying you are a bad builder in anyway and I really do like your buildings)

10. PartyDiasMc

PartyDiasMc Member

Ratings:
    +1
    It has been more than 11 weeks since the application was written. I ask the administration to close this application, because, as far as I understand, the current team doesn't need me. And therefore, I do not see the point in keeping this application open.
    During these three months, I was invited to another team, in which I will continue to build.
    I wish you all good luck, thank you for taking the time to review this application.

#10 PartyDiasMc, Oct 4, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2021