1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Captonium

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Captonium, Jul 23, 2021.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Captonium

Captonium New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Brawl Rank Application

Sorry. I goofed, go to the other app til this one is deleted

What is your in-game name? - Captonium

What is your Discord name? - Captonium#0001

Why do you want the Media rank? - I want to be more active in the community. I'm planning on also making some CTF maps at some point.

What Brawl gamemodes are you most familiar with? (e.g CTF, Raid, Kit, etc) - CTF

What type of content/media do you produce? - twitch

Do you have a YouTube/Twitch channel? (If so, please provide a link) - https://www.twitch.tv/captonium

Have you made any notable videos featuring Brawl? - I stream like 3-4 times a week CTF

What are your strengths and weaknesses regarding the production of media content? - I suck at pvp and get bodied while playing, but I remain positive and always have fun while playing. I am also a realms mapmaker, so I have a long history in map making and balancing.

Anything else you would like to add? - Competition is at its best when everyone is having fun :]

Would you like to be considered as an applicant for the Media Team (creating official content for Brawl)? If so, answer the following questions: -
    Why do you want to join the Media team? - I enjoy streaming and it's a lot of fun :]

Please insert a Yes / No poll below.

#1 Captonium, Jul 23, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2021