1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Assassin Needs Help

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Ideas' started by __Miracle___, Jul 28, 2021.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. __Miracle___

__Miracle___ Active Member

Ratings:
    +24
    Ladies and Gentlemen, he needs help.

Now that only vets play CTF, it's pretty much impossible to get kills because his kit is too easy to guard against. Not to say I go kill less when I play him, there are times I'm jumping off high things to land on people real assassins creed style but that's insane to have to go through that just to kill one person. Look I'm not sure what could be tweaked, but something needs to be because he's pretty much unviable since everyone can just HOLD DOWN BLOCK. Maybe shorten the amount you can block safely from an assassin, or even give him 2 assassinates, maybe armor for survivability, or even just a good sword so he can stand somewhat of a chance.

Assassin is my favorite kit, he has been for years but now that CTF has lost so many players, classes cannot operate the same way they used too and because of that Assassin is very underwhelming and frustrating play as.

-Cheers from a Depressed Assassin Main

#1 __Miracle___, Jul 28, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2021