1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Denied FrostFightGirl's Builder App v6

Discussion in 'Denied' started by FrostFightGirl, Aug 19, 2021.

?

Should I be builder

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Yes

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. FrostFightGirl

Ratings:
    +3
    It's been 6 months again
    App 1: https://www.brawl.com/threads/74174/
    App 2: https://www.brawl.com/threads/74692/
    App 3: https://www.brawl.com/threads/75483/
    App 4: https://www.brawl.com/threads/76093/
    App 5: https://www.brawl.com/threads/77011/
    Minecraft Username - FrostFightGirl
    Timezone - (GMT)

Would you consider yourself experienced with WorldEdit? Why? - Yes, I've used it in my own servers I've owned and also when I was staff working for other servers. World edit just brings life to builds and I think everyone should know how to use it. I know how to Set blocks, Replacing blocks, Building walls, Overlaying, Stacking, Moving, Smoothing, Naturalizing, Placing flora, Deforming regions. - I don't even think minesheep even knows how to do this.

Would you consider yourself experienced with VoxelSniper? Why? - Yes, Voxel is very useful with terrain and editing the landscape to make mountains and to form things to look natural. I use this all the time with world creation and I also do a lot of terraforming.

How active would you be on Brawl's Build Team? - 8-10 hours a day. I get my homework done too. :smile:
    Why do you want to join Brawl's Build Team? - I want to help other builders have more detail in builds and if you need any cars or trucks made I can do that for you. I want to help the brawl community have a better time on the servers and building is my passion and I love doing it!

What would you consider your greatest strength with building? (Detailing, Terraforming, Houses, Trees, Statues, etc.) - Industry, roads, and equipment. Industry is one of my favorite things to build. Houses are pretty fun to make but take a while. Roads are one of my favorite things to do since they show the structure in the project and to help people get around the map. Equipment is simple things like air conditioners and pipes and machines.

What would you consider your greatest weakness with building? (Detailing, Terraforming, Houses, Trees, Statues, etc.) - Statues, Trees and Medieval Structures. Statues take a lot of detail but that's, not the type of thing I'm good at. I'm not sure why I'm not good at it, maybe it just doesn't interest me. Also the trees, I'm okay with making trees if I were asked to make some but they would only look like pine trees. The Medieval Structures are the same as the statues, they don't interest me as much as modern buildings or broken down buildings.

List any previous experience you have with building - Wow, a ton. I've made so many worlds in Brawl Build servers and it's just crazy how much time I've spent on building! I've made 40 servers in my lifetime on Minecraft and they all failed. It's not the fact that the buildings are bad it's just I don't know how to advertise on websites about my servers. So don't put me in your advertising department! Anyways back to the topic, I made huge warships in space, space stations, aircraft carriers and I forgot to mention I'm good at building boats and large ships. Also, cities, stadiums, islands, volcanos. And much more to list.

[​IMG]
    Click to view imgur album!

@Phobia said I would be accepted this time and that last time is a glitch.

[​IMG]

2. Kalbe1

Kalbe1 Member

Ratings:
    +4
    This being your 6th application shows serious dedication to build team. You've been making these for 3 years now and I think it's time for the build team to recognize that you're clearly the perfect candidate. This builds are very creative and have never been made before anywhere else at any point in history. +1,000,000

3. Fordale

Fordale Queen

Ratings:
    +80
    Discord:
    Fordale#4520
  4. Kobaltsar

Kobaltsar Active Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +27
    6th version of the same plagiarized builds application, pog

5. quinox_

quinox_ Ex-Ex-Builder, Nub+

Ratings:
    +49
    Personally I think the builds you have posted lack some variety. My two cents would be that you should take a look at some of my maps. Mine would really add to the variety in this application and probably give you a solid 50% increase in acceptability. Plus, since so many of my maps are not used in game it would allow people to not notice that they were not yours in the first place.

6. BrosBeforeHoes_

BrosBeforeHoes_ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +230
    Brawls lack of builders and the 6th application already tells me enough. Builds look amazing. +1