1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Use ctf classes on build servers

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Ideas' started by Ringwrather, Aug 27, 2021.

?

Should they add this?

1. yes

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Ringwrather

Ringwrather Active Member

Ratings:
    +21
    Hello, My name is Ringwrather most call me ring. I feel like it would be a great idea for map creators to be able to use ctf kits on build to test their maps. This could help builders balance the maps just a bit more. I also think they should add a feature to be able to put a npc anywhere on the map to help find headshot angles / scout swaps that may be to op to fix them. This is just a simple idea that I feel wont be to hard to implement it could help players learn mechanics of the kits better too . Thank you for your time. please add any more ideas to this that you would like to see

• Like Like x 1
  2. Zarpin

Zarpin #1 6ᴏʙʙʏ ꜰᴀɴ & ʙʀᴀᴡʟ ᴠᴏᴛᴇʀ (◕︵◕)

Ratings:
    +32
    Discord:
    zarpin#5115
    Sounds quite helpful

• Agree Agree x 1