1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Brawl Pass

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Ideas' started by Ringwrather, Sep 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Ringwrather

Ringwrather Active Member

Ratings:
    +21
    So the brawl bass has been out for a bit now and I have some ideas/thoughts that would make the pass a bit better.

Ideas/Thoughts:
    • Have an option to opt out of any quest that need a different version of mc then they are on and replace it with ones they can do. This would be great to have because I play on on 1.8.9 and having to switch my version is really annoying to do the daily quests.
    • offer tokens or brawl buck to players if they already have an item on that is on the pass.
    • maybe do competitions with the level system or pass like first person to reach said lvl gets a special tag or reward this could help how active players are as its more incentive to grind the lvls or brawl pass
    Overall I do like the pass and the new lvl system just some things do need to be changed if I'm going to buy a pass id expect to not get stuff off it that I already have. oh also maybe make it so you can buy crates with brawl buck I do enjoy opening those.

Please add anything else you think should change and what you like about it

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. 13kss

13kss Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +330
    • Add an off button

3. dasth

dasth Active Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings: