1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Idea New minigame

Discussion in 'MinecraftParty Deluxe' started by Fourr_, Nov 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Fourr_

Fourr_ ex Media Sub-Manager | ex Party Mod | Builder

Ratings:
    +52
    Discord:
    Fourbitten#8090
    Hola whomever may be reading this. I personally would like to see more different types of minigames integrated in the party. I know that's easier said than done because of all the coding work that goes into making them. That is why I think it is important that we stick with what we got and utilize the mechanics that are already made up. That all saying, I have been brainstorming and I came up with a new minigame concept using the current party mechanics and I wanted to share it with the community. I personally believe this concept is very possible because this game utilizes current mechanics that are already within party itself therefore needing little to no coding to make it work. That saying I would greatly appreciate any feedback/suggestions from anyone (especially party staff *cough cough kobaltsar*). I believe this is so possible that I even went so far as to build a map for it. Without further ado lets get into it:
    upload_2021-11-8_19-57-9.png

What: Dodge Logs (for lack of a better name)
    - It utilizes the moving log mechanic, basically players are placed in a long rectangle spawn space and have to dodge waves of logs coming at them from multiple angles see images below.
    upload_2021-11-8_19-39-20.png
    - When the game starts the "board" will be blank and over time logs will come in for players to dodge. There is 2 layers and 5 lanes of logs moving at different speeds. One on ground level you can jump on and one 2 blocks above that to block you from standing on logs
    upload_2021-11-8_19-42-56.png

How to Win:
    - The goal of this game is to survive the longest, (kind of like smoke monster) if you get hit by a log you're out.

Map info
    Creators: FourbittenFS (me), with help from Fireshadow007
    Map Id: 461330
    Time of Day: Day
    Configured: Will need to discuss
    Pictures:
    upload_2021-11-8_19-53-37.png

Extra Info:
    - For a powerup we could put a jump boost in the item shop for players to use incase things get too hectic for them.
    - Again this is VERY much just a concept and ANY input would be fantastic!!!!

EDIT - IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS PLZ MESSAGE ME

• Like Like x 2
    #1 Fourr_, Nov 8, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2021
  2. Kobaltsar

Kobaltsar Active Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +27
    I had a plan for a game similar to this but this plan makes it much easier to code that game in! Thank you, I love the idea and that you’ve built a map with it. I’ll look at it in-game when I get the chance.

• Like Like x 3