1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Top raid players of all time.

Discussion in 'Raid' started by BrosBeforeHoes_, Nov 29, 2021.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. BrosBeforeHoes_

BrosBeforeHoes_ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +230
    Those of you who question why I made this post?
    Why not?

Here are a list and a brief description of all the players I have encountered or been friends with. Ima try and keep it unbiased but lmk below if I missed you

Top players:

Pool: imo was easily the top 3 best trackers that ever played raid, if not the best back in the day. Heard he plays mcteams and other servers but never really talked with him personally.

CalledRainer
    This guy has been an insane grinder and I have much respect for this man for being the only reason why raid had comp and imo, one of the greatest and also one of the most knowledged raiders.

Martin
    I always been chill with you and I think you have a positive future ahead of you. Always been chill and a good teammate to have. Also one of the reasons why comp isnt 100% dead. Also the only comp team envy face (L)

@Jeenss
    This man probably forever one of the goats to play raid and survival pvp. I always loved watching your youtube and you are a nice guy. Sad to see you quit but tracking and pvp were always one of the best in ranks. Cant forget that map 3 EOTM event winner. Much love to you.

Mze
    This man had some long arms at pvp, one of the top pvpers that raid has had
    Loved how you were random but toxic, but I always respected you mate. You one of the reasons why I wanted to get better. Also one of the carriers of team shield.

@NinetyThree
    I've known of you since I was a noob, and it's good having u as a friend. I ain't been too active cause irl things but you definitely are a positive energy any team can have. Miss dominating with you :grinning: . Pretty good player.

@rsugar
    Best raid player of all time, no doubt

@Skilless
    Were close to it but it was ripped from your hands by rsugar

@Vete
    U chill, too bad we couldn't have more fights together. Always were a solid player and brought good team vibes.

@Mail124
    Chill guy, but quit getting banned dude lmao.

@CoCaptainBlue
    Good team spirit. Never was polished in pvp or tracking (likely due to inactivity) but always helped out new players and definitely a plus to the staff team.

@Sour_Softie
    Had our ups and downs but your a nice player, solid grinder, and you bring good vibes ig. Haven't talked to you much recently but hope it's going well

@MrMuffinPuffin
    Polished tracker and somewhat a pvper. Excellent team leader (Robert e Lee of the server) I haven't talked with you much but wish u luck still.

@Jengar
    I **** with you alot, but you one of the more talented pvpers that are active to this day. Great pickup for any team.

@kenzie
    You are chill, but would be more effective if your pvp became polished. Also the queen of eboys on raid.

@tay
    Pretty nice person. I haven't played with you at all but you seem like you are developing knowledge really fast.

@Twhat only one of the ogs that actually still play this server sometimes. Miss pvping with or against you during events and another reason why comp can actually get interesting sometimes. Great tracker and a decent pvper back when u were active.

@BrosBeforeHoes_
    I myself have been arround for a little while. Joined on a alt in spvp but never really started pvping till map 3. Never really was a tracker, but always willing to pvp for an event. Till brawl turned into 1.16 I have to say I was one of the more decent pvpers in the 1.8 version and i miss 1.8 alot.

@Tuumai
    Good lad, toxic but funny sometimes. Somehow when tuumai is active raid actually has players and a decent comp. Must be a magic touch he has. Was one of the top 15 pvpers, imo back at the start of raid.

@Ritzy good lad, this man such a motivational person and I respect you alot. Good luck with your new job, very good tracker, and very experienced pvper when active.

Sillypickles, pingwoo, and demonic
    Vanta ogs, miss those days when it was yall vs the rest of the server. Yall are true legends and definitely top if not the best team to play raid. Also top trackers and pvpers when yall were active.

@FrostByte
    Imo was the best pvper at sometime, idk if I ever saw you track but wouldn't doubt if you were good at it. High respect for you and hope life is going well for you.

@hockeyxxxxxxkid
    Top tracker and one of the most experienced trackers of all time imo. Was friends at a time and love the tracking vids with bisom.

@JordanZ_PvP
    Was actually a decent pvper. Dating back to old times, was okay pvper when active. Wish ya luck

@Colonel_Graff
    One of the best grinders, and gold hoarders of the server. Always managing to place top 5 or even 1st among gold. Very experienced player and respect you alot

@Ur_mum
    Was a decent pvper back in the day. Still a very great tracker. You one of the most chill friends I have that still play raid to this day.

@Carnotauros
    Good team leader. Solid player when active. One of the better trackers on the server. Hope life is going well for you.

@TheMel0n
    One of the most solid players through alot of maps on raid. Can be toxic and helpful to the team.

@Vendor
    That one guy who almost won it all.jkjk but pretty decent pvper and excellent tracker

@LegitMonkeyftw chill dude, and good pvper in the day. Havent seen much of you in game.

@Sleeq one of better pvpers on raid, and solid in both tracking and pvp. Mcteams player who knows what hes doing.

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    #1 BrosBeforeHoes_, Nov 29, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2022
  2. LilVer

LilVer uzi

Ratings:
    +3
    im not in this list yikes

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. BrosBeforeHoes_

Ratings:
    +230
    @LilVer
    Solid pvper since his start and pretty chill and very chill person.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. SillyPickles

SillyPickles Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279
    It's insane how Vanta is still remembered to this day. Thank you for the acknowledgement, i'll make sure to tell the boys PingWoo and Demonic :grinning:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • MVP Honor MVP Honor x 1
  5. bisom12

bisom12 Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Tracking with hockeykid was the time of my life haha. Really miss those days.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. hooodrich

hooodrich Member

Ratings:
    +0
    raid needs you friend

7. CoCaptainBlue

CoCaptainBlue Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +87
    That's a solid list of players, Thanks for including me in it :smile:

and ofc you should be in there too, 10/10 tracker and 10/10 PvPer

8. BrosBeforeHoes_

Ratings:
    +230
    I think u meant -10/10 tracker xd

9. Vendor

Vendor .gg/drip

Ratings:
    +8
    lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. LegitMonkeyftw

LegitMonkeyftw Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +110
    sadge

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • MVP Honor MVP Honor x 1
  11. Buzzy357

Buzzy357 Hurry and drain your tears so we can fight.

Ratings:
    +97
    Discord:
    Buzzy357#6198
    It’s insane how this legend still comes on here. Much love silly

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. CoCaptainBlue

CoCaptainBlue Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +87
    Come to the next raid map, it will be 1.8.
    if nothing, then at least for old times sake :smile:

• Like Like x 2
  13. lilunsteady

lilunsteady Active Member

Ratings:
    +23
    Discord:
    Ahlex#6808
  14. BrosBeforeHoes_

Ratings:
    +230