1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Idea Customisable boosters for brawl store

Discussion in 'Raid' started by CoCaptainBlue, Jan 20, 2022.

?

Would you like to see this idea added to brawl for raid?

1. Yes +1

7 vote(s)
    77.8%
  2. I'm not sure +0

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. No -1

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. CoCaptainBlue

CoCaptainBlue Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +87
    Hey Everyone!

At the moment boosters are only available in pre-set formats, for example the PvP booster has Speed 2, Haste, Strength 2 and Fire resistance.

This is good, but it allows for limited customisability.

The suggested idea is: to have boosters that are completely customisable and the purchaser can select what they would like for their booster. The selection could be made for a pool of available potion effects, including but not limited to: (Speed 1, Speed 2, Strength 1, Strength 2, Fire resistance, Night vision, Haste, Double loot/drops, Saturation, Double XP, Water breathing) etc.

The prices would obviously vary so for example if I purchase a Speed, Haste booster on it’s own I shouldn’t be charged for the Fire res and the Strength like the price of pvp booster.

However I can see this working out, as I myself would purchase Strength 1 with all my XP boosters so that I can insta kill my zombies using Smite 5. other people might have different preferences like for Koth haste isn't needed.

I'm not 100% sure on this idea so would appreciate any feedback from staff or anyone else :smile:

#1 CoCaptainBlue, Jan 20, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2022
  2. Tigerphoenix3

Tigerphoenix3 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Seperability reduces profitability, I don't think this would work. But it is a cool idea

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. BrosBeforeHoes_

BrosBeforeHoes_ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +230
    Honestly i like this idea. Would be very great imo

4. ibnc

ibnc Well-Known Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +53
    I personally like the idea of this, although I don't see the reason to give speed or strength 1 as part of it. I think this could be very beneficial to raid though and would allow for people to just get what they want instead of the alternative.

5. CoCaptainBlue

CoCaptainBlue Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +87
    Speed 1 would be just for the sake of strength 1
    And strength 1 would be there because it might be cheaper than strength 2, but still allow for people to instant kill zombies and skeletons (etc.) when farming using a smite 5 sword.

6. Ploppie

Ploppie Member

Ratings:
    +2
    I like this idea, though i dont know if it will work.