1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Quests system

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Ideas' started by dasth, Feb 8, 2022.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. dasth

dasth Active Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +21
    I'd like to suggest a little change to the quest system. What I mean is getting 10 BrawlBucks for every quest you complete. It would be better than getting 50 BrawlBucks for all the quests done. Sometimes
    there are no players on the server (e.g. ctf) and it's hard to complete the quest. (In theory, it would be the same as completing 5 quests)

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. MoistMayonnaise

MoistMayonnaise Highly Established Member

Ratings:
    +404
    I kinda agree with this cause most people like to stick to a single server anyhow and wouldn't know what to do on the other ones in order to complete the task given.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. dasth

dasth Active Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +21
    It's also true, most players focus on one server rather than 5.

4. MoistMayonnaise

MoistMayonnaise Highly Established Member

Ratings:
    +404
    Perhaps just have multiple quest for one server, different categories 1 easy, 1 medium and 1 hard ? Complete that and maybe it could work with players more inclined to do it but you can only claim it for one server. Once you pick which server you want to do the quest on it locks it in and you can't do other servers?