1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Denied Build Team Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Niqhtys, Mar 24, 2022.

?

Should Niqhtys be accepted to the Brawl Build Team?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    62.5%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Niqhtys

Niqhtys New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Minecraft Username - Niqhtys
    Timezone - CST

Would you consider yourself experienced with WorldEdit? Why? - I would consider myself very skilled with worldedit, since I've been using it for over 2 years.
    Would you consider yourself experienced with VoxelSniper? Why? - I would consider myself skilled with voxelsniper. I've been learning and playing with the plugin and have become quite familiar with it.

How active would you be on Brawl's Build Team? (A couple hours per week, one hour per day, etc.) - I can dedicate at least 1-2 hours per day.
    Why do you want to join Brawl's Build Team? - I would love to join the build team because I love to build and I want to help a growing server. Building is one of my favourite past times and to be on a build team is a long time dream of mine, and I would love to join Brawl's build team. I would love to be apart of a team of people that share the same interests and hobbies as me, and I think the build team is a great fit for me.

What would you consider your greatest strength with building? (Detailing, Terraforming, Houses, Trees, Statues, etc.) - I would have to say structures. In the pictures below, structures have always been a strength for me. I would also have to say caves/caverns.
    What would you consider your greatest weakness with building? (Detailing, Terraforming, Houses, Trees, Statues, etc.) - I would have to say houses. I have been working on houses quite a bit and have been trying to perfect houses as much as possible.

List any previous experience you have with building -
    I've never been on a build team before.

Pictures: (Include as many pictures of your builds as you can. If you do not include pictures, your application will be automatically denied. When possible, include proof that the builds are your own.)

My build portfolio: https://imgur.com/user/niqhtys/posts

Please insert a Yes / No poll below.

2. Axe_the_Miner

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey Niqthys happy to see you interested within a build team position in brawl. I have notice that in your imgur link that some builds are more detailed and way better looking than others which is a major red flag for plagiarism in my opinion, but I could be wrong. I have also not seen you on the server that much as well.

EDIT: Your strengths appear to be caves and caverns but I do not see any of those within your Imgur link as well.

3. Niqhtys

Niqhtys New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I do understand that, but the builds are not in order, so some of them are for sure looking much better than the others. I can understand the plagiarism claim, and I'd be more than happy to show proof that they are my builds.

EDIT: bread man is the goat

ALSO EDIT: I did say my strength was also caves/caverns. I did say structures were my main focus and my main strength.

4. Axe_the_Miner

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes I would love to see proof that they are yours.
    Breadman is the goat <3 lets go rangers!

5. Niqhtys

Niqhtys New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Click to view imgur album!

I removed the builds I couldn't find proof for, I'm assuming the plot they were on was deleted by me when I needed a new plot for building. Nevertheless, here is your proof :smile:

(Also on the snow map the snow melted off the trees lol)

EDIT:
    Click to view imgur album!

I forgot to take a ss for this build

#5 Niqhtys, Mar 26, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2022
  6. Axe_the_Miner

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok thank you this helps a lot I'll be changing to a +1 but I suggest keeping your activity up in the server.

7. Charlie_0014

Charlie_0014 Build & BT Overlord, Party Sub-Overlord

Ratings:
    +310
    Hey Niqhtys,

Thank you for showing interest in our build team! While we think you have some pretty good builds, we also think some of your builds are not impressive. Create builds that highlight your strengths, while also allow you to work on your weaknesses. Minute details that may often go unnoticed make a huge difference in our eyes. Also, please include a large project built on our server in your application, and try experimenting with a range of styles.

Denied. Please reapply in at least one month.