1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Accepted BoarderJake Junior Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by BoarderJake, Mar 28, 2022.

?

BoarderJake For Jmod?

1. +1

100.0%
  2. 0

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. -1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. BoarderJake

BoarderJake Member

Ratings:
    +15
    Brawl Junior Moderator Application

Read over this thread: http://www.brawl.com/threads/14752/
    If you do not meet the requirements (active, helpful, must have Discord, etc) do not apply yet; it will be an auto deny.

What is your in-game name? - BoarderJake
    Is your Minecraft account secured and migrated? - Yes

How old are you? - 25
    What time zone are you in? - Central Standard Time
    Are you multilingual? Can you speak multiple languages? - I speak English, and understand basic Spanish.

What is your experience and knowledge of Brawl? - I've played mcpvp since 2012 which then moved to brawl in 2015. I played brawl for a little while after the switch and then took a break for a while. I've been back about 2 years now.

What is your experience with moderating servers, if any? - N/A

Why do you want to become a moderator on Brawl? -
    I Want to be more useful in regards to party, contribute to ideas and discussions being actively implemented as well as with overall in game moderating. Dealing with chat and hackers etc. Also being someone people in the community can go to when they have questions or need help with something.

Have you ever used a hacked client before? - Nope, except maybe like xray back in mcpvp hg and raid servers way back.

Have you ever been punished (banned, kicked, muted, etc) legitimately on a public Minecraft server? If so, why? - N/A

What do you consider your greatest strength? -
    My ability to communicate and work as a team. Aslo being able to learn quickly. Given time I can take on/learn how to do just about anything and can be taught. Which I think is arguably one of most important things in any job you're looking to do.

What do you consider your greatest weakness? - Probably creativity, coming up with new ideas. But helping to discuss and build on others ideas I think helps negate that to some degree.

Which Brawl server(s) are you most active on? - Party, Capture the Flag, and I've played raid for years in the past so I have a pretty good idea how that works as well.

How many Brawl staff applications have you made in the past? - 1? That I had taken down (wasn't accepted or denied)

What is the date of the last application you submitted? - No idea when that was
    Do you have Discord? BoarderJake#0385

Anything else you would like to state? - My first act as Jmod will be to ban SoCool21 (maybe)

2. Fourr_

Fourr_ ex Media Sub-Manager | ex Party Mod | Builder

Ratings:
    +52
    Discord:
    Fourbitten#8090
    any one who is a part of the party community knows that +1ing this guy is a no brainer.

3. Axe_the_Miner

Ratings:
    +0
    All around +1, Huge part of the community very kindhearted amazing ideas would be an amazing staff member.

Kaprizov is sexy.

4. Forleb

Forleb Retired CTF Manager
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +89
    Discord:
    Forleb#0943
    finally someone can get it over with

Jokes aside, you're a very level-headed person & absolutely mature enough for this position. I see that you're decently active on Party, with the occasional carry in CTF matches, and a moderate presence in Brawl's Discord servers. You're one of those guys that literally everyone is chill with, which is an extremely critical trait for communities as diverse as ours. You've also made it clear through more personal chats that you're a responsible & well managed person.

I will be genuinely dumbfounded if this gets denied, +1

5. overneo

overneo Active Member

Ratings:
    +33
    easiest +1 anyone can give

6. CookieBilly

CookieBilly Developer

Ratings:
    +1
    +1

You often contribute to ideas & discussions within the party discord and this is something we really need to see. You're always active within voice chats, often being the main person collecting people. I've seen no behavior issues, I'm confident you could be a very good party staff member.

Good luck :smile:

7. solrarity

solrarity tay

Ratings:
    +3
    I’ve been wondering when you would apply!
    Ez +1 sir

8. RealXavier3

RealXavier3 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    +1
    Very Nice, I am impressed when you apply for a JMOD. easy

9. Gyseline

Gyseline Ex-Staff Manager
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +85