1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Mc-War Iceberg chart

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Theo92160_, May 8, 2022.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Theo92160_

Theo92160_ Worldedit's axe > Guns > Swords

Ratings:
    +382
    Discord:
    Scylla#7686
    I keep a fund memory of mc-war and I like creating stuff to make the community nostalgic. I made a tier list template to rank the maps and a drawing after the closing event.

I love iceberg charts, they store so much info and can teach you everything there is to know about a subject. Here's one filled with awesome anecdotes, stories, and facts from mc-war's history.

Thanks to members of this community who helped complete it. My goal was to archive everything about this decade-old game in a single picture. The result speaks for itself.

Mc-War Iceberg.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • ELITE Honor ELITE Honor x 1
  2. randomcitizen1

randomcitizen1 The schizophrenic swagmoneymillionaire

Ratings:
    +2,543
    Those sure were good times. :v