1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

MC-War Meetup - Legends Unite

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by LemonTheCake, May 25, 2022.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. LemonTheCake

LemonTheCake Stay focused, stay alive.

Ratings:
    +49
    It's been a long, long time, my fellow soldiers.
    I come to you today bearing news of a legendary meet up between infamous fighters from the field, the players known as...

OneBiteAidan
    &

LemonTheCake

HAVE UNITED IN A REAL LIFE MEETING!

After knowing each other for 5 years, we were finally able to meet for he first time, which is all thanks to Brawl and the times we had on the MC-War game mode! I never made an official outro, but both of us want to say a big thank you to the war community for giving us so many good times on Brawl and bringing together two great friends :smile: peace out yall! Hope this can bring some happiness and nostalgia back to some of you.[​IMG]

2. FatMurray

FatMurray Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +96
    This is cringe

3. SkullcrusherLD

SkullcrusherLD Best-Known GSGer | Ex-War JMod

Ratings:
    +370
    Nice to see you guys meeting eachother, great idea! :smile:

4. rmure

rmure Well-Known Member