1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Accepted Zarpin's JMod Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Zarpin, May 30, 2022.

?

thoughts on jmod?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Zarpin

Zarpin #1 6ᴏʙʙʏ ꜰᴀɴ & ʙʀᴀᴡʟ ᴠᴏᴛᴇʀ (◕︵◕)

Ratings:
    +32
    Discord:
    zarpin#5115
    Brawl Junior Moderator Application

Read over this thread: http://www.brawl.com/threads/14752/
    If you do not meet the requirements (active, helpful, must have Discord, etc) do not apply yet; it will be an auto deny.

What is your in-game name? - Zarpin
    Is your Minecraft account secured and migrated? - Yes.

How old are you? - 17.
    What time zone are you in? - EST.
    Are you multilingual? Can you speak multiple languages? - Only English.

What is your experience and knowledge of Brawl? - I started on the server in 2018 after being introduced to it by a friend and began playing actively. After getting acquainted with the server, I joined a competitive CTF team named The Roxerces where I began to learn about the competitive scene of CTF and getting to know more experienced players within the community. Soon after, I left this team and started playing PPMs occasionally and began to understand how PPMs operated. On May 29th, 2020, I rejoined The Roxerces and that is when I started to take competitive CTF seriously. Months later on September 10th, 2020, I joined Delta Force to grow as a player and to explore the other atmospheres CTF teams had. I became a more prominent figure in the competitive scene while on this team and it is the team I have been the most active on to this date. Soon after, I gained the interest of hosting PPMs. So on September 21st, I started hosting PPMs regularly. I continued hosting PPMs and playing competitive matches until my ban in October. I started hosting again in April of 2021 and have been hosting frequently since then. On May 22nd, I was given the role of PPM Host in the CTF Community Discord. Later on, I decided to apply for Media rank because I had been uploading CTF content for quite some time and wanted to expand my horizons. On July 8th, I was accepted and joined the Media team. At this point, I was very involved within the CTF community and invested a lot of time into it. I wanted to have a bigger influence and contribute as much as I could to the server so I decided to take it a step farther and apply for JMod. On July 30th 2021, I joined the staff team and became acquainted with other staff members and became familiar with how the staff team functions.

What is your experience with moderating servers, if any? - Was a moderator on Brawl about 6 months ago. I have an understanding of what will be expected of me, how I must act, and what I need to do to contribute.

Why do you want to become a moderator on Brawl? - I want to become a moderator on Brawl because I want to help Brawl and CTF reach its next stage. As a result, hopefully becoming more active and appealing to more people. CTF needs a drastic change in order to attain these goals which isn't an easy task. In any way I can, I wish to help Brawl and CTF form decisions and updates that will help the server succeed. Furthermore, I want to contribute in ways such as being active in-game and on Discord to help anyone who needs it. I also want to help with handling match server, punishing rule breakers, and overall help fill the void of the lack of CTF staff.

Have you ever used a hacked client before? - Yes, I've used Huzuni & Wurst on Mineplex, Impact on 2b2t - a server with no rules, and experimented with some auto-clickers on single player and private servers.

Have you ever been punished (banned, kicked, muted, etc) legitimately on a public Minecraft server? If so, why? - I was banned from Mineplex in 2015 for using Huzuni and Wurst for one day. I was kicked for 7 days on Brawl for threats in November of 2019 (a joke in poor taste). I was banned on October 4th, 2020, for “Illegal Modification: Autoclicker” on Brawl. However, I appealed this ban and was unbanned on October 8th, 2020; no further punishments since then.

What do you consider your greatest strength? - I believe my greatest strengths is my activity, dependability, and willingness to help anyone as quickly and effectively as I can. I unfortunately do not have the brain and experience to think of the best and most impactful ideas. But I do believe I have the ability to add on to some ideas others might come up with to make them better in the end. I know being active, trustworthy, and willing to help others isn't the most earth-shattering strength, but it is still very helpful; it’s more than enough for JMod. CTF is in dire need of activity in order to move forward and that is one region where I shine.

What do you consider your greatest weakness? - In my experience, my greatest weakness is that I sometimes find it difficult to join and participate in staff meetings as I don't feel the most comfortable in those situations. It's quite a setback when trying to discuss and formulate ways to improve the server, however, there are other ways to which I can communicate effectively and give my opinion on things.

Which Brawl server(s) are you most active on? - CTF.

How many Brawl staff applications have you made in the past? - 2.
    What is the date of the last application you submitted? - July 26th, 2021.
    Do you have Discord? - zarpin#5115

Anything else you would like to state? - Thanks for reading. Listen to 6obby.

Please insert a Yes / No poll below.

2. kriztmas

kriztmas Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +196
  3. Zarpin

Zarpin #1 6ᴏʙʙʏ ꜰᴀɴ & ʙʀᴀᴡʟ ᴠᴏᴛᴇʀ (◕︵◕)

Ratings:
    +32
    Discord:
    zarpin#5115
    Thank you! :smile: