1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

x Trial hoodrich mod

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by hooodrich, Jun 4, 2022.

?

mod?

1. mod

15.4%
  2. smod

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. admin

84.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. hooodrich

hooodrich Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Brawl Junior Moderator Application

Read over this thread: http://www.brawl.com/threads/14752/
    If you do not meet the requirements (active, helpful, must have Discord, etc) do not apply yet; it will be an auto deny.

What is your in-game name? - hoodrichwizard
    Is your Minecraft account secured and migrated? -ye

How old are you? -22
    What time zone are you in? -EST
    Are you multilingual? Can you speak multiple languages? - nope

What is your experience and knowledge of Brawl? - played mcpvp until it was sold, took a break, returned about 3 years ago. as of now, i’m voted as raid ambassador as i’m active and knowledgeable over there as well.
    What is your experience with moderating servers, if any? - none
    Why do you want to become a moderator on Brawl? - my main reasoning for applying is to help in Brawls current state of switching over to more modern metas which is a crucial turning point for any network. I’d plan to bring viable and progressive conversation pertaining to retention, player acquisition (no I wouldn’t just be spamming staff discord saying we need to buy promo), and necessary & modernized gameplay changes across both raid and party, both small and large scale.

Have you ever used a hacked client before? - potentially when i was 9 and used nodus
    Have you ever been punished (banned, kicked, muted, etc) legitimately on a public Minecraft server? If so, why? -
    xray on raid years ago, flame warning
    What do you consider your greatest strength? - probably a combination of effort & being more business oriented ie. focused on implementation of viable/modernized concepts that hold real trajectory, aid in providing opinions/solutions pertaining to retention, as opposed to suggesting small tweaks here and there and then tabbing into League of Legends. I’d say my availability is also a pretty decent plus.
    What do you consider your greatest weakness? - I have strong opinions, and could be seen as abrasive at times. i’m not a very passive person and i’m not afraid to engage in conversation to discuss conflicting opinions. though i don’t find this to be an “unprofessional” trait under any metric as this is what happens in any business on earth. people speak up and conflict = solution is met
    Which Brawl server(s) are you most active on? - party & raid

How many Brawl staff applications have you made in the past? - 1
    What is the date of the last application you submitted? - 5-6 months ago i think
    Do you have Discord?
    yes
    Anything else you would like to state? - i wore a suit for this

Please insert a Yes / No poll below.

2. RealXavier3

RealXavier3 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I don't your ready for you JMOD but I soon you will have to get denied because, reminder Do not use Mini Mod, please be inpersonate will the following exceptions,
    in game, use /report player reason
    Please reapply next month

3. hooodrich

hooodrich Member

Ratings:
    +0
    what

4. BoarderJake

BoarderJake Member

Ratings:
    +15
    What do you consider your greatest weakness? - I have strong opinions, and could be seen as abrasive at times. i’m not a very passive person and i’m not afraid to engage in conversation to discuss conflicting opinions. though i don’t find this to be an “unprofessional” trait under any metric as this is what happens in any business on earth. people speak up and conflict = solution is met

I do agree conflicting opinions are good for discussion and then growth, but sometimes the way those opinions are brought to the table and discussed can make a big difference. Being abrasive, name calling and insulting doesn't contribute to a good working environment and can cause more harm than good. All thing's I've seen you do. That being said, I haven't noticed some of the afore mentioned behavior much recently and you have definitely been very helpful in making suggestions and adding to conversations being had. Overall I think you would bring a lot of value to the staff team and I'd be willing to give a +1 (had that been an option).

5. hooodrich

hooodrich Member

Ratings:
    +0
    thank you jakey wakey

6. katcntr

katcntr New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    When I just started playing on raid recently, I was asking a lot of questions in the chat. You answered all my questions that I had with the commands etc for at least 10 minutes. the fact that you took that amount of time to explain everything to me when we barely knew each other shows a lot. when your in party you are extremely nice to everyone and I enjoy your presence. I think you would be a great admin!

7. solrarity

solrarity tay

Ratings:
    +3
    Hi Hoodrichwizard,

Without a doubt in my mind, you would make an amazing asset to the Brawl staff team.

You have proven time and time again all the qualities needed to be a great staff member.
    You’re so patient with new players, I have firsthand witnessed the time and effort you put into teaching them the game modes which is in my opinion incomparable.
    You contribute constructive and valuable ideas constantly, and that kind of dedication is truly unequalled.
    Apart from being a bit abrupt sometimes, which isn’t always a bad thing, you have many positives and I don’t see any reason to why you shouldn’t be trialed.

It’s the biggest +1 from me

8. Warrey

Warrey Former WarZ Staff

Ratings:
    +67
    Discord:
    Warrey#9081
    Your application is to me a bit short and unprofessional. I feel like there needs to be some effort in order to enter a staff position. You could definitely have made your application more thorough.

However due to the lack of players the server has had recently that could perhaps be put aside. I’m not too convinced but from what other staff has said I’m giving you a +1 as party has a lot of speedhackers that someone needs to take care of. Party can never have too many staff. Overall it seems like you could definitely be an asset.

Good luck!
    - Warrey

9. hooodrich

hooodrich Member

Ratings:
    +0
    thank you Katherine

thank you for the biggest plus one
    hey Warrey, thanks for the +1. the reasoning for my application not being as thorough as usual is because most staff interact with me on an extremely regular basis and already know me very well. i assumed a long winded application would have simply been glossed over anyways for this reason.

10. Axe_the_Miner

Ratings:
    +0
    From when I speak with you, your a chill person nothing else needs to be said
    +1 best of luck

11. Kobaltsar

Kobaltsar Active Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +27
    Accepted into Trial