1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

x Trial ibnc mod app

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by ibnc, Jun 23, 2022.

?

Should ibnc be staff again?

Poll closed Jul 23, 2022.
  1. Yes

53.8%
  2. No

15.4%
  3. Maybe

30.8%
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. ibnc

ibnc Well-Known Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +53
    Brawl Junior Moderator Application

Read over this thread: http://www.brawl.com/threads/14752/
    If you do not meet the requirements (active, helpful, must have Discord, etc) do not apply yet; it will be an auto deny.

What is your in-game name? - ibnc
    Is your Minecraft account secured and migrated? - yes

How old are you? - 22
    What time zone are you in? - CST/EST
    Are you multilingual? Can you speak multiple languages? - English, (little amount) Swedish

What is your experience and knowledge of Brawl? - I've been playing on brawl since 2013. Started out with HG and slowly made my wait towards SPvP or is now what is known as raid. Through out the (almost) decade that I have been playing on this server, raid is the game mode that I have enjoyed the most. I have the knowledge of the in's and out's on how it works and really believe that this is something that sets me apart from other candidates. On top of this I was staff for just shy of two years and know how to perform staff tasks while in-game and outside of the server.

What is your experience with moderating servers, if any? - I was a Senior Moderator on Brawl and was staff from August of 2020 - May of 2022.
    Why do you want to become a moderator on Brawl? - I believe that I can bring new ideas to help benefit raid's update to 1.19. On top of this, I would like to help out in any way I can within the staff team regardless of what game mode it is.

Have you ever used a hacked client before? - No
    Have you ever been punished (banned, kicked, muted, etc) legitimately on a public Minecraft server? If so, why? - Yes, other staff members liked to abuse their commands and ban/warn me. brawl.com/history/ibnc

What do you consider your greatest strength? - I would consider my greatest strength would be my history and knowledge of Minecraft, let alone raid. I believe that this knowledge is something that has high value to the staff team and would be very beneficial if given the chance to become a mod.

What do you consider your greatest weakness? - I would say that my greatest weakness is my activity/past activity. I have explained this to the staff team before and if needed please message me and I can further explain this with anyone who would like to.

Which Brawl server(s) are you most active on?
    - I am most active on raid, I occasionally hop on party/ctf

How many Brawl staff applications have you made in the past? - 3
    What is the date of the last application you submitted? - June 17th, 2020
    Do you have Discord? Yes

Anything else you would like to state? - No

Please insert a Yes / No poll below.

#1 ibnc, Jun 23, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2022
  2. Fourr_

Fourr_ ex Media Sub-Manager | ex Party Mod | Builder

Ratings:
    +52
    Discord:
    Fourbitten#8090
  3. ibnc

ibnc Well-Known Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +53
    Thank you

4. RealXavier3

RealXavier3 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    +1 If possible

5. ibnc

ibnc Well-Known Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +53
    I hope it is, thank you!

6. Axe_the_Miner

Ratings:
    +0
    I love you IBNC <3

+1

7. CoCaptainBlue

CoCaptainBlue Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +87
    +1
    Having served with you on the staff team, I can say that you're more than capable + qualified of handling/having the position of a staff member.

8. solrarity

solrarity tay

Ratings:
    +3
    I know you’re very knowledgeable and also great addition to the staff team.

My only concern is I’m not 100% sure how genuine this application is. I haven’t seen that much activity from you within the community as of late. I understand due the current circumstances of raid, why there hasn’t been much in game activity from you or pretty much anyone but I do feel it’s important to at least show some interest in playing the game mode. Especially if you’re reapplying. I just think that’s fair considering anyone who applies for staff they should at least play regularly.

Plus you did leave the smod position that I thought you really wanted. What’s stopping you from leaving again?

Thats my opinion. Therefore it’s a maybe.

#8 solrarity, Jun 30, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2022
  9. ibnc

ibnc Well-Known Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +53
    Thank you <3

Thanks CoCap, appreciate it :smile:

Hey Solrarity,

Thanks for sharing your opinion and appreciate the kind things you said along with your concerns. I can confidently say that this application is genuine. I would like to come back to the raid staff team along with helping other gamemode's however I can. With the map being in the current state that it is, I believe that this in-game time should not be looked at as much. On top of this, I hardly even ever see other staff members log on when I get on raid from time to time. I have been showing interest through the raid community discord but I feel as if it's a bit limited because of how off and on again the discord is with activity. I, too, believe and feel that it's important to show interest in playing the game mode but with the current state of the server, I think this should be looked at a bit less.

I would also like to state that I had to take a step back from the staff team because of IRL things that I couldn't control and got in the way of my responsibilities as an SMod. I had a unforeseeable future with starting a new job and I wanted to get into the swing of things for this along with graduating and moving across the country. I didn't want to resign but these things needed to be focused on before I could give my time back to brawl, let alone raid. I hope this clears up everything.

10. solrarity

solrarity tay

Ratings:
    +3
    Thank you for clearing this up ibnc!
    I have changed my vote to +1
    I wish you the best of luck.

11. Gyseline

Gyseline Ex-Staff Manager
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +85