1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Accepted KnockbackSlade Jmod Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by KnockbackSlade, Jul 5, 2022.

?

Pink KnockbackSlade?

1. +1

11 vote(s)
    84.6%
  2. 0

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  3. -1

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. KnockbackSlade

Ratings:
    +2
    Brawl Junior Moderator Application

Read over this thread: http://www.brawl.com/threads/14752/
    If you do not meet the requirements (active, helpful, must have Discord, etc) do not apply yet; it will be an auto deny.

What is your in-game name? - KnockbackSlade. the old main account is shahariko.
    Is your Minecraft account secured and migrated? - Yes, it is indeed secured and has really hard security questions. also It is indeed migrated with a Microsoft account that also has a 2 step login.

How old are you? - 17
    What time zone are you in? - Israel Time. it is 7 hours ahead of Eastern Time
    Are you multilingual? Can you speak multiple languages? - I can speak Hebrew as a mother language and English too really well.

What is your experience and knowledge of Brawl? - I have been playing brawl since 2014. played warz with my brother and after 5 months I moved to raid and immediately fell in love with the concept. I didn't want to tryhard and was just looking for a chill place to spend time with my brother or friends who bought Minecraft shortly after. I was the annoying kid in chat who no one really knew but I was having the time of my life playing, and in map 8 I was ready to start playing as it should be played: learned tracking from friends in the community and practiced PVP until I was ready to get into the big leagues.
    I have learned a lot from the long time I have spent on this server and gained a lot of experience.
    What is your experience with moderating servers, if any? - I was the one in charge of the money for parties back at high school if that counts. other than that not really.

Why do you want to become a moderator on Brawl? - I want to become a moderator on the server because it's honestly hard to see the server I spent a big portion of my childhood playing on being on the edge of a shutdown and I want to do my part in trying to help the server keep being an enjoyable place for new players.

Have you ever used a hacked client before? -
    I have used wurst once about 6 years ago to fly in a boat on a friend's Minecraft server. and unlike what my ban history says no I have never used any sort of hacked client or Xray.
    Have you ever been punished (banned, kicked, muted, etc) legitimately on a public Minecraft server? If so, why? - oh ye where do I start. I have been banned for kill aura and Xray on the account "shahariko", banned for Xray, then for criticals, and then for aimbot on the account "KnockbackSlade"

they were all false

What do you consider your greatest strength? - when I start something I dedicate myself to it as much as I can. I am also not afraid to say things even if someone might not agree with me, which I believe is very important when working in a staff team since honest feedback is the only way to grow.

What do you consider your greatest weakness? - I am a bit of a troll character. I like to joke a lot and "troll" a lot of the time which might be a bit of a problem but it is usually in a good manner. I can be serious when needed.

Which Brawl server(s) are you most active on? - Has to be Raid.

How many Brawl staff applications have you made in the past? - 0
    What is the date of the last application you submitted? -N/A
    Do you have Discord? george ports#1500

Anything else you would like to state? - I know I have not been very active on the last map, unlike the rest of the maps where I was extremely active. that happened as a result of taking on many responsibilities on multiple things at college which took up 90% of my free time. I wanted to spend the other 10% with my family so I didn't have any time to play mc.

2. Xoph

Xoph New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    +1, give this man admin instead

3. rsugar

rsugar Active Member

Ratings:
    +26
    +1 OK SHAHARIKO OK

4. RealXavier3

RealXavier3 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    KnockbackSlade, I really hoped you applied for JMOD, it is fair for a +1. Keep up the good work

5. SimpelMartin

SimpelMartin Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Ronaldo >>>>> Pe$si

6. KnockbackSlade

Ratings:
    +2
    false

7. Kobaltsar

Kobaltsar Active Member
    Retired Staff