1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Accepted RIPTIDE - Overgrown DK JUNGLE by FreakyRatSlammer

Discussion in 'Map Submissions' started by FreakyRatSlammer, Sep 7, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. FreakyRatSlammer

FreakyRatSlammer New Member

Ratings:
    +1
  2. overneo

overneo Active Member

Ratings:
    +33
    this is an absolutely gorgeous map, i'm really in awe. i think it's a little too long of a course at the moment, if you could try and shorten it that'd be amazing. i'm also a bit concerned about there being barriers underneath the water platforms (barriers tp you to the nearest checkpoint), if you could make that some other block that'd be appreciated. :smile:

3. FreakyRatSlammer

Ratings:
    +1
    Will do, I wasn't aware of the barrier thing.. will have to think about how to make that look nice, probably glass or something. About the length of the map, I thought it would be fun to have a longer map. This is definitely still something I would like to see however, I understand that it might be to long.

I will make it shorter, if allowed still quite a bit longer then the rest of the maps. This gives the map somehwat of a different experience within the same gamemode, while not deviating to much ofcourse.

4. overneo

overneo Active Member

Ratings:
    +33
    yeah as long as it's just a tad shorter, i'm happy with it being a bit longer than the other maps.

5. FreakyRatSlammer

Ratings:
    +1
    The map has been restructured, and is way shorter. I actually might like the new layout more then the old one. All the terrain has been covered by a layer of barrier blocks for good respawns.

Feel free to check it out

6. overneo

overneo Active Member

Ratings:
    +33
    Looks perfect, accepted into rotation :smile: