1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Accepted Last attempt

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by MoistMayonnaise, Sep 19, 2022.

?

Is MoistMayonnaise ready for another chance?

1. Yes +1 (feedback?)

85.7%
  2. Maybe +0 (feedback?)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No -1 (feedback?)

14.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. MoistMayonnaise

MoistMayonnaise Highly Established Member

Ratings:
    +404
    Brawl Junior Moderator Application

Read over this thread: http://www.brawl.com/threads/14752/
    If you do not meet the requirements (active, helpful, must have Discord, etc) do not apply yet; it will be an auto deny.

What is your in-game name? - MoistMayonnaise
    Is your Minecraft account secured and migrated? -
    Yes it is
    How old are you? - 22
    What time zone are you in? - CST
    Are you multilingual? Can you speak multiple languages? - No I don't.

What is your experience and knowledge of Brawl? - I have been on brawl for many years now, I know just enough about each game mode and how they work. Also with CTF there is a competitive team scene where you can do official matches and its a great way to meet and make friends in my opinion. WarZ is like like players vs zombies and players, you can truce up with people and steal loot, collecting from chest. There is McParty with is full of mini games where you can win coins to get a few perks for other mini games. Following that we have Mcbuild which allows players to get worlds and have creative mode, allowing them to build maps or whatever else they want. Keep in mind that they do have rules there as well, like no destroying other players worlds. Lastly there is Raid where its pretty much survival with team warps, personal warps and its overall just a hardcore game mode. There is tracking so players can loot other teams, along with koth having teams compete to win the key(s) and an end event.
    What is your experience with moderating servers, if any? -I am an ex Moderator on here and know enough commands to get by, I know the warning system and my way around setting CTF maps up.
    Why do you want to become a moderator on Brawl? - With Brawl on its last limb, I decided that I want to do my best to stop it from falling flat by the end of this year and push for it to stay alive longer. This server means more to me than I've shown and I want to take a chance to try and help the server with potential events and changes that could help the server and hear and give ideas.

Have you ever used a hacked client before? - yes a long time ago
    Have you ever been punished (banned, kicked, muted, etc) legitimately on a public Minecraft server? If so, why? - Yes I have and I am very sorry for how I was back then. I want to fix my mistakes and work hard on the server.

What do you consider your greatest strength? - My passion when it comes to something I want I work hard for it.
    What do you consider your greatest weakness? - Being stubborn, I have been very hard headed on things in the past but I will try very hard to not let it cloud my mind.
    Which Brawl server(s) are you most active on? -
    Ctf, and previously raid.
    How many Brawl staff applications have you made in the past? - 5 or so
    What is the date of the last application you submitted? - Aug, 13th of 2022
    I withdrew my application.
    Do you have Discord?
    Yes and it's MoistMayonnaise #7836
    Anything else you would like to state? -

Please insert a Yes / No poll below.

2. hoodrichwizard

hoodrichwizard New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i fear it is too late

3. MoistMayonnaise

Ratings:
    +404
    In my eyes it's worth a try, you never know until you try either and I'm willing to put the effort in now more than before.

4. Fourr_

Fourr_ ex Media Sub-Manager | ex Party Mod | Builder

Ratings:
    +52
    Discord:
    Fourbitten#8090
    ^^^ motivation is crazy rn. From what I know you were good in your last time around and you seem genuine. +1

5. F16_Viper

F16_Viper New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I don't even need to write anything for this guy, Huge +1

6. MoistMayonnaise

Ratings:
    +404
    However last time around I did make big mistakes on the staff team but I will strive to fix my mistakes and try and help the server for the run and as long as putty allows it.

7. Tuumai

Tuumai Raid Sub-Manager

Ratings:
    +111
    Brawl needs staff more than ever and It's big +1 to you.