1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Accepted jum jmoderator application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by jum, Oct 10, 2022.

?

jum jmoderator of mcbrawl raid gamemode

1. yes

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. no

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. jum

jum Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +60
    Brawl Junior Moderator Application

Read over this thread: http://www.brawl.com/threads/14752/
    If you do not meet the requirements (active, helpful, must have Discord, etc) do not apply yet; it will be an auto deny.

What is your in-game name? - jum
    Is your Minecraft account secured and migrated? - Yes

How old are you? - 19
    What time zone are you in? - GMT
    Are you multilingual? Can you speak multiple languages? - No, mostly English.

What is your experience and knowledge of Brawl? - I have been part of the brawl community since 2014, and I have played most, if not all of the gamemodes on brawl. However, my main gamemode would have to be raid, as that is what I have spent most of my time on.
    What is your experience with moderating servers, if any? - None
    Why do you want to become a moderator on Brawl? - Due to the recent 1.19 update, I feel that raid might revive and bring along new players. With new players comes new cheaters, and chat disturbances. Also, because of my long time of playing, I have accumulated a lot of experience and knowledge of the gamemode and this will enable me to help bring ideas and opinions when I believe it would benefit raid as a whole. I also have a lot of knowledge around skyblock, and this can also benefit the release of the new gamemode as I can bring ideas that are fresh.

Have you ever used a hacked client before? - Yes. But often it resulted in me uninstalling it after 30 minutes.
    Have you ever been punished (banned, kicked, muted, etc) legitimately on a public Minecraft server? If so, why? - I have been banned on brawl once for using the schematica mod, which is essentially a mod that automatically builds things for you. I used this mod to help build myself an autobrewer on raid, and found myself banned before I could finish it. Other than that I haven't really been banned or kicked on any other server.

What do you consider your greatest strength? - I'm quite a fast learner, and this allows me to be able to catch up with things not only on the raid gamemode, but can also benefit other gamemodes too, if necessary.
    What do you consider your greatest weakness? - I used to flame a lot in the past, but now I have matured much more, and this has become something that I see as a waste of time.
    Which Brawl server(s) are you most active on? - Raid

How many Brawl staff applications have you made in the past? - 1
    What is the date of the last application you submitted? - N/A
    Do you have Discord? - Yes, jum#0607

Anything else you would like to state? - NO

#1 jum, Oct 10, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2022