1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Trial Jengar4MOD

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Jengar, Jan 15, 2023.

?

Jengar4MOD?

1. yes

9 vote(s)
    90.0%
  2. no

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Jengar

Jengar Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Brawl Junior Moderator Application

Read over this thread: http://www.brawl.com/threads/14752/
    If you do not meet the requirements (active, helpful, must have Discord, etc) do not apply yet; it will be an auto deny.

What is your in-game name? - Jengar
    Is your Minecraft account secured and migrated? - Yes

How old are you? - 16
    What time zone are you in? - EST
    Are you multilingual? Can you speak multiple languages? - I can speak English fluently and some French

What is your experience and knowledge of Brawl? -
    I have been playing Brawl, Raid, for around 3 years give or take, and I have learned quite a lot about the game mode. I started out with map 5 and instantly I had come to love the server, I’d play every day non-stop and just have straight fun. I played on some of the other amazing servers on Brawl but the raid was just my style. I have also played all of the 1.16 maps and haven't missed playing a single map since

What is your experience with moderating servers, if any?
    -
    I was a mod on DimensionPvP. However, I wasn’t able to get much experience during my time there. But I am confident that I can pick up someone who is using PVP cheats or xraying. I was also staff on Brawl staffing at the Moderator position, so I do have experience being a staff member on Brawl itself, I'm aware of how to moderate and detect cheaters.

Why do you want to become a moderator on Brawl? -
    I want to become a staff member because I have always wanted Raid to be the best, also improve the whole server overall, build up the community again, and I always have new and amazing ideas to bring to make the server a better place for everyone. I am a very approachable person and many new and current players have asked me questions about the server which of course I am always happy to help with. if I do get JMod I feel that I’d be able to contribute a lot more to the server. I feel as though there is much potential for Raid to grow and become the Raid everyone loved in the past. I would also like to state that I am always happy for new changes to Raid and have no issues with any new and significant different changes. Recently Raid has been going through a rough patch which I hate to see so, hopefully if I do get Jmod I could at least try to help bring the server that we all know and love back to life.

Have you ever used a hacked client before? -
    I have never nor will ever use a hacked client, but I have used an Xray texture pack before. Which I have not done since I had gotten banned for using it

Have you ever been punished (banned, kicked, muted, etc) legitimately on a public Minecraft server? If so, why?
    -
    I have been banned for xray twice on raid something I regret doing even to this day, I have had my fair share of mutes as well but I am happy to say that I made the choice to stop the toxicity and just become a more friendly person. I haven’t gotten muted for over 11 months and haven't had a warning in over 4 months.

What do you consider your greatest strength? -
    one of my greatest strengths would probably be my approachability and my ability to give new ideas and input to better improve the server. I am also confident in my ability to recognize Xray and other PVP cheats, adding on, I do have first-hand experience in dealing with PVP and xray cheats as those are things I had dealt with during my time as MOD. I also would say I'm quite an approachable person as even before as MOD players would come to me for help and of course, I was happy to assist them.

What do you consider your greatest weakness? -
    my greatest weakness is definitely my Inactivity on the forums, I will try my best to be more active.

Which Brawl server(s) are you most active on?
    - Raid
    How many Brawl staff applications have you made in the past? - 5
    What is the date of the last application you submitted? - Nov 8, 2022
    Do you have Discord? Jengar#7254

Anything else you would like to state? - I would really love to be staff on brawl again and would do my best to make the server get to the highest it can be.

Please insert a Yes / No poll below.

2. RealXavier3

RealXavier3 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    -1 for using Xray that is not allowed, The Xray in disallowed mods is not allowed please follow the server rules in game -1 from me

3. Ashikan_Judan

Ashikan_Judan New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Honestly, at this point, why the hell not?

4. Tuumai

Tuumai Raid Sub-Manager

Ratings:
    +111
    +1 on you Jengar
    It is not fair to deny you over old Xray bans and you have behaved.

5. BrosBeforeHoes_

BrosBeforeHoes_ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +230
    Nothings going to change about the player count but I guess raid could use you. +1

6. Warrey

Warrey Former WarZ Staff

Ratings:
    +67
    Discord:
    Warrey#9081
    Raid definitely could use another staff at this time. With your knowledge and previous staff experience I totally believe you will make a good staff!
    +1, I wish you the best of luck!

- Warrey