1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Accepted TTIP's JMod application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by TTIP, Feb 1, 2023.

?

Yay or nay?

1. Yay

10 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. Not sure

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  3. Nay

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. TTIP

TTIP WarZ

Ratings:
    +14
    Brawl Junior Moderator Application

Read over this thread: http://www.brawl.com/threads/14752/
    If you do not meet the requirements (active, helpful, must have Discord, etc) do not apply yet; it will be an auto deny.

What is your in-game name? - TTIP
    Is your Minecraft account secured and migrated? - Yes.

How old are you? - 22
    What time zone are you in? - GMT +3
    Are you multilingual? Can you speak multiple languages? - Yes. English, Swedish, Finnish.

What is your experience and knowledge of Brawl? - I've been playing since 2012. I have played pretty much every gamemode at some point.
    What is your experience with moderating servers, if any? - I've been staff on brawl twice before. Neither run was particularly successful, hopefully I could do a better job this time around.
    Why do you want to become a moderator on Brawl? - I just want to sit in poof watching players & hopefully prevent cheating and stuff.

Have you ever used a hacked client before? - Yes. I made ethic in 2017, one of the main clients in use to this day. I have never used a hacked client on Mc-WarZ.
    Have you ever been punished (banned, kicked, muted, etc) legitimately on a public Minecraft server? If so, why? - Yes. I was banned for cheating on Mc-War in 2018, which was a correct ban. I have also been banned for stealing assets for a remake of Wild West.

What do you consider your greatest strength? - I'm on friendly terms with most people. make love not war :smile:
    What do you consider your greatest weakness? - Looking at my previous experience as staff, I'd say there is a risk I loose interest.
    Which Brawl server(s) are you most active on? - Mc-WarZ & test 70.

How many Brawl staff applications have you made in the past? - 4
    What is the date of the last application you submitted? - May 5, 2021
    Do you have Discord?- Yes.

Anything else you would like to state? - I believe both Warrey and Xion are better candidates. Gl comrades!

Please insert a Yes / No poll below.

#1 TTIP, Feb 1, 2023
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2023
  2. Squidward

Squidward BEST WARZ SMOD NO KAPPA (ง'̀-'́)ง

Ratings:
    +405
    Discord:
    Jay#3599
    Yes. +1 Yes. I said yes..........

3. Tjocko

Tjocko Wild West Ex-MOD

Ratings:
    +255
    +1, you are very experienced

4. NMHRODMAN1SBEST

NMHRODMAN1SBEST WarZ | Ex Staff

Ratings:
    +342
    Definitely one of the best for the position. Experienced, friendly, active and has the experience to boot. +1