1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Accepted AURailing's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by AURailing, Feb 11, 2023.

?

Do I deserve to come back to the team?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. AURailing

AURailing Hmm

Ratings:
    +30
    Discord:
    AURailing #5840
    Brawl Junior Moderator Application

What is your in-game name? - AURailing
    Is your Minecraft account secured and migrated? - Yes

How old are you? - 21
    What time zone are you in? - NA
    Are you multilingual? Can you speak multiple languages? - Yes, English/Spanish

What is your experience and knowledge of Brawl? - I have been a part of the Brawl community for about a good ten years now, and I have to say there is nothing that can compare to the love I have for this server. I started off by playing Survival PvP before playing Mc-War which was one of my favorite game modes before I was introduced to Mc-WarZ back in 2014 when it had 1-10 servers and immediately fell in love with it. I have stuck to WarZ ever since.

What is your experience with moderating servers, if any?
    - I was previously staff on a server back in 2015 called WeedKits, which was a popular WarZ practice server, with about 50-100 players daily, the server was later shut down. With being a moderator on WeedKits, I learned to use my permissions wisely and build my patience to stay calm in various situations. My experience as a staff member has very much helped me become a more respectful and wise in my decision making. I was also a previous Jmod for Mc-WarZ.

Why do you want to become a moderator on Brawl?
    - The reason I want to be a part of the McBrawl staff team is because this server has been a part of my life since my childhood, and I have always wanted to help the community make positive changes. I know I have what it takes to bring the WarZ population back again, all I need is the chance to prove my self. I am very active and always willing to answer any questions, I am willing to help with events and pump out content for the server to help expand.

Have you ever used a hacked client before?
    - Yes, unfortunately I have used a speed hack on Mc-WarZ out of curiosity, never again.

Have you ever been punished (banned, kicked, muted, etc) legitimately on a public Minecraft server? If so, why?
    - As you can see here, https://www.brawl.com/history/AURailing I was auto banned from Mc-WarZ for using a speed hack on a hacked client. After I received the auto ban, I immediately regretted my decision and promised to never touch another client. The other automatic bans were false due to glitches on the server.

What do you consider your greatest strength? - I would like to say that I have many strengths, one being that I am very mature and calm in hectic situations, I can take criticism very well and have the ability to understand the player. I also like to work as a team and build relationships, (Team Player) I am super social and very patient. I feel those characteristics are useful to have as a staff member. I am very open minded and always willing to learn new information, even if its from a regular member.

What do you consider your greatest weakness? - One of my greatest weaknesses is the fact that I suffer from ADD and ADHD, this sometimes gets overwhelming for me to focus on a subject, causing me to easily be distracted, but I try my best always.

Which Brawl server(s) are you most active on?
    - Mc-WarZ is my most active server by far.

How many Brawl staff applications have you made in the past? - This will be my 5th application I believe.

What is the date of the last application you submitted?
    - November 26, 2019 was my last accepted application.

Do you have Discord? Yes, Danger#5840

Anything else you would like to state? - I would just like to say, being in the staff team was one of the greatest experiences i've ever had, being able to help out the server and being surrounded by people with as much passion for Brawl as me was a great feeling. I had resigned to chase my dreams and those dreams were chased and accomplished. Now that I have my personal life situated, I'm ready to accomplish one more thing and thats bringing this server back to life. I'm ready to come back and stay for good. I'm not going anywhere this time. <3

Please insert a Yes / No poll below.

2. Squidward

Squidward BEST WARZ SMOD NO KAPPA (ง'̀-'́)ง

Ratings:
    +405
    Discord:
    Jay#3599
    You failed to mention how you were caught cheating as a staff member clearly showing how untrustworthy you are. I know I typically troll a lot, but it doesn't seem like you're gonna be able to fit any type of role. I don't think you're genuine about becoming staff and you just want to apply for the rank. I already don't trust you, you said you hopped on a client for curiosity but didn't mention what I previously stated. Big -1, you also got caught cheating on Valorant...

3. AURailing

AURailing Hmm

Ratings:
    +30
    Discord:
    AURailing #5840
    Not true whats so ever.

4. Squidward

Squidward BEST WARZ SMOD NO KAPPA (ง'̀-'́)ง

Ratings:
    +405
    Discord:
    Jay#3599
    One thing I don't like is being called a liar because I will prove what I said and I'll stand on it too

Also to add to my point, you were a staff member teaming with PERMBANNED players knowing it was them and you not caring... Triple is a prime example of someone YOU teamed with yet you were staff

5. AURailing

AURailing Hmm

Ratings:
    +30
    Discord:
    AURailing #5840
    That was 4 years ago and the situation was handled with Ritzy, I have currently already got 2 of triple's accounts banned in the last week since I got back. I do not team with triple and or any banned players.

Fireshadow and Carno can vouch

6. Spooks

Spooks Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've known Au for a very long time. He's never really been a liar. he is the most non biased staff that I knew when he was staff at the time. All the old staff was bias towards their team which was complete bull****. Au was the only one who did his job with no hesitation warns bans and overall in general was a very nice and respectful staff member.

7. AURailing

AURailing Hmm

Ratings:
    +30
    Discord:
    AURailing #5840
    Thank you so much <3 Means a lot