1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Random's guide to getting op (armor, swords, bows and tools)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by randomthing64, Jan 18, 2014.

?

Was this guide helpful?

1. yes, Time to kill some peeps

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. nah, I already knew this

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Why, random, WHY? now i'm going to get killed by everyone :(

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. randomthing64

randomthing64 Active Member

Ratings:
    +18
    Hey guys,
    Despite not being very active on the pvp survival I've picked up a few tips and tricks over the years from other survival servers and today, I'm going to show you my favorite, it's expensive, very expensive but definitely worth it.
    So gather round, let ol' random tell you a thing or two (If you know this already, I apologize in advance)

How to get op with armor, weapons and tools - a step by step guide

1. Get books, lots of them.
    2.Get a enchantment table, no bookcases needed, unless you want silk touch, fire and other stuff.
    3. Acquire a anvil, it won't work without it.
    4. Get 30 levels (mine some nether quarts, you'll be there in no time).
    5. Enchant your books, all of them, but only go for level 1 enchants.
    6. not really needed, but it's best to organize your books.
    7.Now for the anvil, and the expensive part, say you got a load of sharp 1 books, put 2 in, this costs 2 levels, and this will make a sharp 2 book.
    8. Repeat to the type of book you want, 2 sharp 1's for sharp 2, 2 sharp 2's for sharp 3, and so on up to sharp 5.
    9. This works for all books, but if you only used level 1 enchants (highly recommended) you can only get prot 1's, sharp 1's, eff 1's, power 1's and also some aqua affinity 1's. but no-one really wants them
    10. That's it really, you can use bookcases for higher enchanted books like flame, infinity, silk touch, and fire aspect.

Hopefully this helped and gives some players a chance to get out there on the server.
    Thanks for reading this :grinning:
    -random
    just realized that Ender pretty much posted a post like this before D:
    that's what I get for not paying attention.
    lock please

2. GK01320135780

GK01320135780 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +102
    Takes some time but it's very useful, I hope this helps other players as it's a good way to recieve good armor.

3. Scoat2

Scoat2 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +390
    Mining nether quartz is so underrated. Some people(@Brutal_X, but he was also using caps and vulgar language, so he may not have been serious about it) on the survival server were accusing me of illegitimacy because I told them I had good armor without using a grinder.