1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Godmode Zombies

Discussion in 'Archive' started by PsychoMantisMGS, Aug 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. PsychoMantisMGS

Ratings:
    +4
    On the WarZ server, this isn't very frequent but I only seem to see or experience this in the higher level zones where the zombies are in great numbers. Three to Four of the zombies in a horde will take no damage from melee weapons (swords). I'm not sure if this is a spawn glitch or anything but it gets quite tedious to escape them after taking on so many of them. Any overlook of this problem will be greatly appreciated.

2. Chrono482

Chrono482 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +99
    Somebody move this to Warz / Bug Reports?

3. PsychoMantisMGS

Ratings:
    +4
    Yeah, sorry about that, I just realized this post was out of place. Thank You

4. Breeal

Breeal Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi, first of all I have never experienced this problem ( thank god ) but if this really is a glitch, say you are at nether, run into a building like the MVP room ( enderchest room ) and then zombies can't get in there :smile: