1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Ender Chest glitch

Discussion in 'Archive' started by sjkistner4567, Aug 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. sjkistner4567

sjkistner4567 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So I found full diamond and half diamond on different servers and I put then in my E-Chest when I came on a while later and looked in the E-Chest it was all gone. Every server I went on everything was gone!! Please tell me what happened. :frowning:

2. GrinchPVP

GrinchPVP Active Member

Ratings:
    +7
    Stuff in the ender chests don't apply across the servers. Only on the 1 server.

3. sjkistner4567

sjkistner4567 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes I do know that but I checked on server one the server i found it on! Everything was gone from my the other servers that i found stuff on too.

4. GrinchPVP

GrinchPVP Active Member

Ratings:
    +7
    Well I mean they won't be able to give your stuff back unless proof but either way it's a bug that they will fix.
    Omg my stuff is missing now too!