1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

How to get make money fast [Guide]

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Parkman1221, Feb 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. Parkman1221

Parkman1221 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +360
    There are numerous ways to get a lot of money to spend on other items quickly.

One way is to just make a base, and go mining. Once you find some gold ores, you smelt them. Next, you would do /deposit [amount] and it deposits all the gold you have in your inventory to your personal bank. Once you go mining for a while, you should be able to return with a lot of gold to deposit into your account

Another way to make gold is to sell items in the shops, /shop. For those who do not know how to use the shop, you do /shop, /sell, or /buy, it does not really make any difference.
    BUYING ITEMS: You then click on the category of items you want to shop in. For example, if I want to buy wood, I would click the "Wood" section. It will then pop up a screen with woods, click on the wood type you want, and decide which of the sellers you want to buy from. The general rule is the cheapest seller go from left to right, starting from the top. You then follow the rules that the chat tells you.
    SELLING ITEMS: The other way to make money is to sell. You go to the /shop and you click on the item IN YOUR INVENTORY that you want to sell. Lets say for instance, I want to sell a stack of cobblestone. I then click on the cobblestone. The chat will say the quantity you want to sell, you then type the number of the item you want to sell. Then you type in the amount you want each individual item to sell for.

The last way to make money is to kill numerous amounts of zombie pigmen, which can be a very slow way to make your money.

So the two most efficient ways to make money in the PvP Survival server are to just mine for gold, or sell items in the shop.

Note: I know this guide was very basic, and not really too helpful for experienced players who have played the PvP server a lot, but I feel like a lot of players do not know how to use the shop and gold to their advantage. Thanks for reading and have a nice day :smile:

• Useful Useful x 9
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Niek__

Niek__ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +204
    Add colours, pictures and step by step guides.

Good luck! :smile:

3. F1r3tar

F1r3tar Highly Established Member

Ratings:
    +1,826
    Never knew you could make gold by selling items. Guess it's because I don't play PVP much. Anyways, I found this guide very helpful to me. :smile:

4. Carsonn

Carsonn #1 WarZ Looter

Ratings:
    +523
    Discord:
    Carson#2211
    Nice guide! I'll definitely be using this to show people how to use shops, thanks!

5. flyingllama4

flyingllama4 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +57
    It might be very brief, but it is still very useful to new players. Though, for now, this guide works fine. Thanks park.

6. lolaholic

lolaholic Active Member

Ratings:
    +38
    This is useful for noobs unlike me I am a professional moneymaker that makes money with my words.

7. Lord_Roke

Lord_Roke Forever the Forums Watchdog
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +3,225
    You should make a guide about that.... :grinning:
    But I think its easier to use mushroom cow spawner eggs than words :wink:

8. piepro49

piepro49 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    What about voting? You can get like a stack of gold just by going to McBrawl and and clicking Vote.

9. TheSinisterOne

TheSinisterOne Goodbye

Ratings:
    +274
    Note: This thread was created waaaay before voting came along. -.- Itsss sooooo OP.

10. Parkman1221

Parkman1221 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +360
    Yeah, voting can get you gold. But I like selling better, because you can make way more than voting every day if you sell enough of what you are selling.