1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

Intro An Unexpected Journey

Discussion in 'Intros & Outros' started by ninepancakes, Feb 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. ninepancakes

ninepancakes Active Member

Ratings:
    +69
    Well I'd like to start it off with, hey everyone! Feels great to be back!
    For all you who are wondering, I'll just keep the story short. When the school year started I just couldn't balance my entertainment with my academics, so I decided to prioritize what was important and what could be put on hold until my school year was finished. So I decided to try and drop my, should I say, addiction with the server. I had too many things to balance out, having my soccer team, piano, Social life etc. and I moved on to other things. I was planning to jump back on during Christmas break but then the problem with my family moving to a new house, and visiting my relatives back in China, blah blah blah, if you want to know about my vacation we can talk later.
    Anyway, when I came back I started to do some serious studying for the midterms so again, putting the unnecessary burdens out of the way, I went back to studies and my friends. Lately though, things have calmed down. Midterms have came and gone, major projects have all been finished, Feb break is rolling our way, and I'm finally back home for the winter break. So I thought "what better time to check up on everyone".
    So here I am, and man can I say, this server has grown since I was gone. Everything is so new and foreign, I almost feel like I'm completely new here again. Seeing all the old faces is like a trip down memory lane. Its great to see you all still playing. Its especially disappointing to see all those great figures who left as well.
    So this was just me saying that its nice to see you all again. Don't expect me to apply for mod or be super-active because its just Feb. break I still have things to do outside Minecraft, and when school starts up again I might as well disappear off the charts again.

So the general message: Hey everyone, great to be back, but I can't promise anything. I'll be on teamspeak once in a while if anyone wants to talk. I'll be here all week folks. :wink:

• Friendly Friendly x 7
    • Like Like x 3
  2. TheBoyGenius510

TheBoyGenius510 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +390
    Yey
    Pancakeman be back

3. MrCowlick

MrCowlick Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,299
    Welcome back! The community has missed your moderating excellence, although you might wanna go to the doctor. You have passed your expiration date, oh well welcome back!

4. FighterPvP

FighterPvP Active Member

Ratings:
    +31
    Welcome back! Hope you enjoy your stay again, from what it looks like! :stuck_out_tongue:

5. BrawlerAce

BrawlerAce Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,113
    Welcome back nine! We missed you! While you were gone, there were so many new changes, like Sky, the Yogscast, and Mojang staff playing on one of our servers (Party)! Lots of good people have left, but a lot of us are still here C:
    I also figured out how to use TeamSpeak C:

6. Darkchaosknight

Darkchaosknight Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +955
    Welcome back C= Duh herro nine. Long time no see

7. Mokolee

Mokolee Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,470
    If anything, you should get on Teamspeak more often with us and then get mod again. I remember seeing you around August if I remember.

8. Colonel_Chris

Colonel_Chris Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +238
    Welcome back, Nine.

9. MafiaFerret

MafiaFerret Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +562
    #TriesNotToCry
    #CriesALot
    #RealizesThatFerretsDontCry
    #JustBeHappyWithThisUnexpectedReturn :smile:

Welcome back bro!

• Like Like x 2
    • Pointless Pointless x 1
  10. TheDeluxeGamer

TheDeluxeGamer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +319
    He was never gone :smile: he was always with us and always will be.

11. Usp45

Usp45 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013
    Yusyusyusyusyus.
    He's back :v
    Now, I have one question.
    Will you still do WarZ Wednesday with Dwarf?

12. SALSAA

SALSAA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +485
    Welcome back, ninepancakes! We'll enjoy you back!

13. SoMuchWinning

SoMuchWinning Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,568
    Have some pancakes :L
    image.jpg
    Totally not Sunday when I posted this on IG.