1. Welcome to the Brawl website! Feel free to look around our forums. Join our growing community by typing /register in-game!

A Guide to Getting Called "Noob"

Discussion in 'Guides' started by ZMan_2300, Jun 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Please be aware that this thread is more than 30 days old. Do not post unless the topic can still be discussed. Read more...
  1. ZMan_2300

ZMan_2300 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +34
    Everyone has that moment at some time or another. You are just playing your normal game on War when, out of the blue, you get called "noob" by a player, either because you killed them or they killed you. Well, the best way to respond to being called a noob is to just ignore them. Your skills and kills will prove them wrong in their assumption in calling you a noob over time. But, whatever you do, do NOT respond saying "I'm no noob". This will just start an argument between you and the other person. Those are my thought on "noob arguments". Hope it helps!
    --Zman

• Agree Agree x 7
  2. Snail_5_

Snail_5_ Switched Accounts "Phobia"

Ratings:
    +694
    I 100% agree with you. I get called a 'Noob" quite often, and as well, just ignore it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. RottenCorn

RottenCorn Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +312
    I always do this, let the kids take their anger out :smile: Unless they are swearing constantly...

4. SALSAA

SALSAA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +485
    The "skilled" players call the guy who ruined their 14+ killstreak a noob, yet who is the noob here? If you manage to kill the player, there is no argument. Immaturity, and quick tempers are at it's peak. It is stupid, and irritable. You shouldn't be that guy. If you are killed and called a noob, just get them back and kill them, to show them who's should be the noob. Ignoring them is the best thing to do, but I love screenshotting the message and adding it to my collection of jealous players.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. GreySwordz

GreySwordz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +322
    Why are there so many threads about such an easily resolved topic?